Derivation of Theory by Means of Factor Analysis or Tom Swift and His Electric Factor Analysis Machine
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Armstrong, J. Scott, 1967. "Derivation of theory by means of factor analysis or Tom Swift and his electric factor analysis machine," MPRA Paper 81667, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:62:y:2017:i:c:p:218-233 is not listed on IDEAS
- James Bennett, 1978. "Imperialism on a swallowtail: Applications of catastrophe theory to international relations," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 1-17, March.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:26:y:2018:i:4:p:369-381 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charles Sherman, 1972. "Nonmetric multidimensional scaling: A monte carlo study of the basic parameters," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 323-355, September.
- Robert MacCallum, 1983. "A comparison of factor analysis programs in SPSS, BMDP, and SAS," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 223-231, June.
- A. Oumlil & Joseph Balloun, 1994. "Some simple structure significance tests for exploratory component analysis with market survey data," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 371-381, November.
- Patil, Vivek H. & Singh, Surendra N. & Mishra, Sanjay & Todd Donavan, D., 2008. "Efficient theory development and factor retention criteria: Abandon the `eigenvalue greater than one' criterion," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 162-170, February.
More about this item
- A - General Economics and Teaching
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpgt:0502004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.