Toward a continuum of measurement scales in Just-in-Time (JIT) research – an examination of the predictive validity of single-item and multiple-item measures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans H.J. Labohm, 2002. "Climate Change: Unravelling a Dogma," Energy & Environment, , vol. 13(3), pages 341-352, July.
- N. Venkatraman, 1989. "Strategic Orientation of Business Enterprises: The Construct, Dimensionality, and Measurement," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 942-962, August.
- Richard E. White & John N. Pearson & Jeffrey R. Wilson, 1999. "JIT Manufacturing: A Survey of Implementations in Small and Large U.S. Manufacturers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Bortolotti, Thomas & Danese, Pamela & Flynn, Barbara B. & Romano, Pietro, 2015. "Leveraging fitness and lean bundles to build the cumulative performance sand cone model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 227-241.
- Kwon, Hyungil & Trail, Galen, 2005. "The Feasibility of Single-Item Measures in Sport Loyalty Research," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 69-88, May.
- ., 2002. "Analysis of choice modelling data," Chapters, in: Economic Valuation with Stated Preference Techniques, chapter 7, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ., 2002. "Designing a choice modelling questionnaire," Chapters, in: Economic Valuation with Stated Preference Techniques, chapter 6, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sadao Sakakibara & Barbara B. Flynn & Roger G. Schroeder & William T. Morris, 1997. "The Impact of Just-in-Time Manufacturing and Its Infrastructure on Manufacturing Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(9), pages 1246-1257, September.
More about this item
KeywordsSurvey research; Methodological considerations; Scales; Measurement; Predictive validity; Just-in-time research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:opmare:v:9:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s12063-016-0108-x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.