F.A. Hayek’s theory of mind and theory of cultural evolution revisited: Toward and integrated perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Avner Shaked & Ilan Eshel & Emilia Sansone, 1999. "The emergence of kinship behavior in structured populations of unrelated individuals," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 28(4), pages 447-463.
- Myerson, Roger B. & Pollock, Gregory B. & Swinkels, Jeroen M., 1991. "Viscous population equilibria," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 101-109, February.
- Mufil Sabooglu & Richard Langlois, 1995. "Knowledge and Meliorism in the Evolutionary Theory of F. A. Hayek," Working papers 1995-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marciano, Alain, 2009.
"Why Hayek is a Darwinian (after all)? Hayek and Darwin on social evolution,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 52-61, July.
- Alain Marciano, 2009. "Why hayek is a Darwinian (after all)? Hayek and Darwin on social evolution," Post-Print hal-00704680, HAL.
- Alain Marciano, 2007. "Hayek’s theory of social evolution in the light of Darwin’s Descent of Man," ICER Working Papers 04-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsTheory of mind; dispositions; cultural evolution; cultural learning; local interaction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:minsoc:v:2:y:2001:i:1:p:149-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .