Viscous population equilibria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Kreps, David M & Wilson, Robert, 1982. "Sequential Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 863-894, July.
- Swinkels, Jeroen M., 1992. "Evolutionary stability with equilibrium entrants," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 306-332, August.
- Kohlberg, Elon & Mertens, Jean-Francois, 1986.
"On the Strategic Stability of Equilibria,"
Econometric Society, vol. 54(5), pages 1003-1037, September.
- KOHLBERG, Elon & MERTENS, Jean-FranÃ§ois, 1986. "On the strategic stability of equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers RP 716, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- E. Kohlberg & J.-F. Mertens, 1998. "On the Strategic Stability of Equilibria," Levine's Working Paper Archive 445, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thorbjørn Knudsen, 2002. "The Evolution of Cooperation in Structured Populations," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 129-148, June.
- Evelyn Gick, Wolfgang Gick, 2000. "Hayek's Theory of Cultural Evolution Revisited: Rules, Morality, and the Sensory Order," Working Paper Series B 2000-01, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultïät.
- Grimm, Veronika & Mengel, Friederike, 2011.
"Matching technology and the choice of punishment institutions in a prisoner's dilemma game,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 333-348, May.
- Veronika Grimm & Friederike Mengel, 2011. "Matching Technology and the Choice of Punishment Institutions in a Prisoner's Dilemma Game," Post-Print hal-00989519, HAL.
- Rhode, Paul & Stegeman, Mark, 2001. "Non-Nash equilibria of Darwinian dynamics with applications to duopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 415-453, March.
- Ted Bergstrom, 2001. "The Algebra of Assortativity and the Evolution of Cooperation," Game Theory and Information 0106002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mengel, Friederike, 2008. "Matching structure and the cultural transmission of social norms," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(3-4), pages 608-623, September.
- Fosco, Constanza & Mengel, Friederike, 2011.
"Cooperation through imitation and exclusion in networks,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 641-658, May.
- Mengel, Friederike & Fosco, Constanza, 2007. "Cooperation through Imitation and Exclusion in Networks," MPRA Paper 5258, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Constanza Fosco & Friederike Mengel, 2009. "Cooperation through Imitation and Exclusion in Networks," Working Papers 2009.37, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jung-Kyoo Choi, 2008. "Play locally, learn globally: group selection and structural basis of cooperation," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 239-257, December.
- Mengel, Friederike, 2014. "Learning by (limited) forward looking players," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 59-77.
- Susan Lee, 1999. "Assortative Interactions and Endogenous Stratification," Working Papers 99-08-056, Santa Fe Institute.
- Traxler, Christian, 2010.
"Social norms and conditional cooperative taxpayers,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 89-103, March.
- Traxler, Christian, 2006. "Social Norms and Conditional Cooperative Taxpayers," Discussion Papers in Economics 1202, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Friederike Mengel & Veronika Grimm, 2007. "Group Selection With Imperfect Separation - An Experiment," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Binmore, Ken & Samuelson, Larry, 2001. "Coordinated Action in the Electronic Mail Game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 35(1-2), pages 6-30, April.
- Milchtaich, Igal, 2012. "Comparative statics of altruism and spite," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 809-831.
- Evelyn Gick & Wolfgang Gick, 2001. "F.A. Hayek’s theory of mind and theory of cultural evolution revisited: Toward and integrated perspective," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 2(1), pages 149-162, March.
- Grimm, Veronika & Mengel, Friederike, 2009.
"Cooperation in viscous populations--Experimental evidence,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 202-220, May.
- Friederike Mengel & Veronika Grimm, 2007. "Cooperation In Viscous Populations - Experimental Evidence," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-17, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Joerg Oechssler, 1993. "Competition among Conventions," Game Theory and Information 9312001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Dec 1993.
- Samuelson, Larry, 2001. "Analogies, Adaptation, and Anomalies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 320-366, April.
- Knudsen, Thorbjorn, 2003. "Simon's selection theory: Why docility evolves to breed successful altruism," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 229-244, April.
- Friederike Mengel, 2006. "A Model Of Immigration, Integration And Cultural Transmission Of Social Norms," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:05:y:2003:i:03:n:s0219198903001021 is not listed on IDEAS
- Theodore C. Bergstrom, 2003.
"The Algebra of Assortative Encounters and the Evolution of Cooperation,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(03), pages 211-228.
- Bergstrom, Ted, 2001. "The Algebra of Assortative Encounters and the Evolution of Cooperation," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt8fm2t3nf, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Jonathan Bendor & Piotr Swistak, 1998. "Evolutionary Equilibria: Characterization Theorems and Their Implications," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 99-159, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:3:y:1991:i:1:p:101-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.