To John Tilton, a personal note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John E. Tilton, 2018. "Assessing the market power of mineral commodity producers," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 31(1), pages 71-76, May.
- Tilton, John E. & Crowson, Phillip C.F. & DeYoung, John H. & Eggert, Roderick G. & Ericsson, Magnus & Guzmán, Juan Ignacio & Humphreys, David & Lagos, Gustavo & Maxwell, Philip & Radetzki, Marian & Si, 2018. "Public policy and future mineral supplies," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 55-60.
- Radetzki, Marian & Tilton, John E., 1992. "Invisible inventories: the case of copper," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 32-44, March.
- Radetzki, Marian & Eggert, Roderick G. & Lagos, Gustavo & Lima, Marcos & Tilton, John E., 2008. "The boom in mineral markets: How long might it last?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 125-128, September.
- Tilton, John E. & Humphreys, David & Radetzki, Marian, 2011. "Investor demand and spot commodity prices," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 187-195, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hunt, C. & Romero, J. & Jara, J. & Lagos, G., 2021. "Copper demand forecasts and predictions of future scarcity," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C).
- John Baffes & Cristina Savescu, 2014. "Monetary conditions and metal prices," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(7), pages 447-452, May.
- Duc Huynh, Toan Luu & Burggraf, Tobias & Nasir, Muhammad Ali, 2020. "Financialisation of natural resources & instability caused by risk transfer in commodity markets," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C).
- Rivera, Nilza & Guzmán, Juan Ignacio & Jara, José Joaquín & Lagos, Gustavo, 2021. "Evaluation of econometric models of secondary refined copper supply," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C).
- Kleijn, René & van der Voet, Ester & Kramer, Gert Jan & van Oers, Lauran & van der Giesen, Coen, 2011. "Metal requirements of low-carbon power generation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 5640-5648.
- Karan Bhuwalka & Randolph E. Kirchain & Elsa A. Olivetti & Richard Roth, 2023. "Quantifying the drivers of long‐term prices in materials supply chains," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 27(1), pages 141-154, February.
- Radetzki, Marian, 2013. "The relentless progress of commodity exchanges in the establishment of primary commodity prices," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 266-277.
- Baffes,John & Kabundi,Alain Ntumba & Nagle,Peter Stephen Oliver & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte, 2018. "The role of major emerging markets in global commodity demand," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8495, The World Bank.
- Marc Germain, 2022. "Limits to green growth [Des limites à la croissance verte]," Working Papers hal-03913177, HAL.
- Philip Maxwell & Mauricio Mora, 2020. "Lithium and Chile: looking back and looking forward," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 33(1), pages 57-71, July.
- West, James, 2020. "Extractable global resources and the future availability of metal stocks: “Known Unknowns” for the foreseeable future," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C).
- Qi Zhang & Yi Hu & Jianbin Jiao & Shouyang Wang, 2022. "Exploring the Trend of Commodity Prices: A Review and Bibliometric Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(15), pages 1-22, August.
- Hsu, Chih-Hsiang, 2021. "The predictability of the return correlation of futures with different expirations in the Chinese futures market," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C).
- Clement Bonnet & Samuel Carcanague & Emmanuel Hache & Gondia Seck & Marine Simoën, 2019. "Vers une Géopolitique de l'énergie plus complexe ? Une analyse prospective tridimensionnelle de la transition énergétique," Working Papers hal-02971706, HAL.
- Baffes, John & Kabundi, Alain, 2023. "Commodity price shocks: Order within chaos?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C).
- Fernandez, Viviana, 2016. "Futures markets and fundamentals of base metals," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 215-229.
- Qingbin Gong & Zhe Yang, 2020. "Arbitrage, speculation and futures price fluctuations with boundedly rational and heterogeneous agents," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 15(4), pages 763-791, October.
- John Baffes & Alain Kabundi & Peter Nagle, 2022.
"The role of income and substitution in commodity demand [Modelling OECD industrial energy demand: asymmetric price responses and energy-saving technical change],"
Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 74(2), pages 498-522.
- Baffes,John & Kabundi,Alain Ntumba & Nagle,Peter Stephen Oliver, 2020. "The Role of Income and Substitution in Commodity Demand," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9122, The World Bank.
- Gustavo Lagos & David Peters & Marcos Lima & José Joaquín Jara, 2020. "Potential copper production through 2035 in Chile," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 33(1), pages 43-56, July.
- Sgouridis, Sgouris & Ali, Mohamed & Sleptchenko, Andrei & Bouabid, Ali & Ospina, Gustavo, 2021. "Aluminum smelters in the energy transition: Optimal configuration and operation for renewable energy integration in high insolation regions," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 937-953.
More about this item
KeywordsTilton; Copper; Depletion; Colorado School of Mines; Luleå University of Technology;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:minecn:v:33:y:2020:i:1:d:10.1007_s13563-019-00185-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.