Unbiased estimates for a lognormal regression problem and a nonparametric alternative
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 75 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/184/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ahn, Hongshik, 1996. "Log-normal regression modeling through recursive partitioning," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 381-398, April.
- S. Upadhyay & M. Peshwani, 2008. "Posterior analysis of lognormal regression models using the Gibbs sampler," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 59-85, March.
- Kusum L. Ailawadi & Bari A. Harlam, 2009. "—Retailer Promotion Pass-Through: A Measure, Its Magnitude, and Its Determinants," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(4), pages 782-791, 07-08.
- McCloughan, Patrick & Stone, Ian, 1998. "Life duration of foreign multinational subsidiaries: Evidence from UK northern manufacturing industry 1970-93," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 719-747, November.
- Poirier, Dale J. & Ruud, Paul A., 1979. "A simple lagrange multiplier test for lognormal regression," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 251-255.
- C. Withers, 1988. "Nonparametric confidence intervals for functions of several distributions," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 40(4), pages 727-746, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:75:y:2012:i:2:p:207-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.