Unbiased estimates for a lognormal regression problem and a nonparametric alternative
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahn, Hongshik, 1996. "Log-normal regression modeling through recursive partitioning," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 381-398.
- S. Upadhyay & M. Peshwani, 2008. "Posterior analysis of lognormal regression models using the Gibbs sampler," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 59-85, March.
- Kusum L. Ailawadi & Bari A. Harlam, 2009. "—Retailer Promotion Pass-Through: A Measure, Its Magnitude, and Its Determinants," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(4), pages 782-791, 07-08.
- McCloughan, Patrick & Stone, Ian, 1998. "Life duration of foreign multinational subsidiaries: Evidence from UK northern manufacturing industry 1970-93," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 719-747, November.
- Poirier, Dale J. & Ruud, Paul A., 1979. "A simple lagrange multiplier test for lognormal regression," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 251-255.
- C. Withers, 1988. "Nonparametric confidence intervals for functions of several distributions," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, pages 727-746.
More about this item
KeywordsLognormal; M-estimate; Non-linear; Regression; Unbiased estimate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:75:y:2012:i:2:p:207-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .