Unbiased estimates for a lognormal regression problem and a nonparametric alternative
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahn, Hongshik, 1996. "Log-normal regression modeling through recursive partitioning," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 381-398, April.
- S. Upadhyay & M. Peshwani, 2008. "Posterior analysis of lognormal regression models using the Gibbs sampler," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 59-85, March.
- Kusum L. Ailawadi & Bari A. Harlam, 2009. "—Retailer Promotion Pass-Through: A Measure, Its Magnitude, and Its Determinants," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(4), pages 782-791, 07-08.
- McCloughan, Patrick & Stone, Ian, 1998. "Life duration of foreign multinational subsidiaries: Evidence from UK northern manufacturing industry 1970-93," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 719-747, November.
- Poirier, Dale J. & Ruud, Paul A., 1979. "A simple lagrange multiplier test for lognormal regression," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 251-255.
- C. Withers, 1988. "Nonparametric confidence intervals for functions of several distributions," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 40(4), pages 727-746, December.
More about this item
KeywordsLognormal; M-estimate; Non-linear; Regression; Unbiased estimate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:75:y:2012:i:2:p:207-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.