Accounting for time in Mitigating Global Warming through land-use change and forestry
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 5 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Philip Fearnside, 1998. "The Value of Human Life in Global Warming Impacts," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 83-85, January.
- Fearnside, Philip M., 1988. "China's Three Gorges Dam: "Fatal" project or step toward modernization?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 615-630, May.
- S. Fankhauser & R. Tol, 1997. "The social costs of climate change: The IPCC second assessment report and beyond," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 385-403, December.
- Azar, Christian & Sterner, Thomas, 1996. "Discounting and distributional considerations in the context of global warming," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 169-184, November.
- Nordhaus, William D, 1991. "To Slow or Not to Slow: The Economics of the Greenhouse Effect," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 920-37, July.
- Jayant Sathaye & Willy Makundi & Beth Goldberg & Catrinus Jepma & Michelle Pinard, 1997. "International Workshop on Sustainable Forestry Management: Monitoring and Verification of Greenhouse Gases Summary Statement," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 91-99, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:5:y:2000:i:3:p:239-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.