Accounting for time in Mitigating Global Warming through land-use change and forestry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nordhaus, William D, 1991. "To Slow or Not to Slow: The Economics of the Greenhouse Effect," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 920-937, July.
- Azar, Christian & Sterner, Thomas, 1996. "Discounting and distributional considerations in the context of global warming," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 169-184, November.
- Fearnside, Philip M., 1988. "China's Three Gorges Dam: "Fatal" project or step toward modernization?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 615-630, May.
- Philip Fearnside, 1998. "The Value of Human Life in Global Warming Impacts," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, pages 83-85.
- Jayant Sathaye & Willy Makundi & Beth Goldberg & Catrinus Jepma & Michelle Pinard, 1997. "International Workshop on Sustainable Forestry Management: Monitoring and Verification of Greenhouse Gases Summary Statement," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, pages 91-99.
- S. Fankhauser & R. Tol, 1997. "The social costs of climate change: The IPCC second assessment report and beyond," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, pages 385-403.
More about this item
Keywordscarbon dioxide; deforestation; discount rate; global warming; greenhouse effect; land-use change; mitigation; time preference;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:5:y:2000:i:3:p:239-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .