On optimal zoning in a linear town with Cournot competitors
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 5 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12076|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- d'Aspremont, C & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Thisse, J-F, 1979.
"On Hotelling's "Stability in Competition","
Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1145-1150, September.
- d'ASPREMONT, Claude & GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & THISSE, Jacques-François, "undated". "On Hotelling's "Stability in competition"," CORE Discussion Papers RP 385, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Colombo, Stefano, 2011. "On the rationale of spatial discrimination with quantity-setting firms," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 254-258, September.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, September.
- J. Michael Pogodzinski & Tim R. Sass, 1990. "The Economic Theory of Zoning: A Critical Review," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(3), pages 294-314.
- Toshihiro Matsumura, 2003. "Consumer-benefiting exclusive territories," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(4), pages 1007-1025, November.
- Matsumura, Toshihiro & Shimizu, Daisuke, 2005. "Spatial Cournot competition and economic welfare: a note," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 658-670, November.
- Lai, Fu-Chuan & Tsai, Jyh-Fa, 2004. "Duopoly locations and optimal zoning in a small open city," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 614-626, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:lsprsc:v:5:y:2012:i:2:p:113-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.