How wide is the border across U.S. states?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 5 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12076|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas J. Holmes, 1998. "The Effect of State Policies on the Location of Manufacturing: Evidence from State Borders," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(4), pages 667-705, August.
- Mahbub Morshed, A.K.M., 2007. "Is there really a "border effect"?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1229-1238, November.
- Gopinath, Gita & Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Hsieh, Chang-Tai & Li, Nicholas, 2009.
"Estimating the Border Effect: Some New Evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7281, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gita Gopinath & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Chang-Tai Hsieh & Nicholas Li, 2009. "Estimating the Border Effect: Some New Evidence," NBER Working Papers 14938, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gita Gopinath & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Chang-Tai Hsieh & Nicholas Li, 2009. "Estimating the border effect: some new evidence," Working Papers 09-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Mario J. Crucini & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2009.
"A Model of International Cities: Implications for Real Exchange Rates,"
NBER Working Papers
14834, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday & Mario Crucini, 2009. "A Model of International Cities: Implications for Real Exchange Rates," 2009 Meeting Papers 1271, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mario J. Crucini & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2009. "A model of international cities: implications for real exchange rates," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 38, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Linda L. Tesar, 2009. "Border Effect or Country Effect? Seattle May Not Be So Far from Vancouver After All," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 219-41, January.
- Engel, Charles & Rogers, John H, 1996.
"How Wide Is the Border?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1112-25, December.
- Engel, C. & Rogers, J.H., 1995. "How Wide is the Border?," Papers 4-95-16, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Charles Engel & John H. Rogers, 1995. "How wide is the border?," Research Working Paper 95-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Charles Engel & John H. Rogers, 1995. "How wide is the border?," International Finance Discussion Papers 498, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Charles Engel & John H. Rogers, 1994. "How Wide is the Border?," NBER Working Papers 4829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:lsprsc:v:5:y:2012:i:1:p:25-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.