Inclusive growth for the marginalized: inclusion vs. pseudo-inclusion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M.H. Suryanarayana, 2008.
"Inclusive Growth - What is so exclusive about it?,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
22380, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- M.H. Suryanarayana, 2008. "Inculusive growth: What is so exclusive about it?," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2008-019, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Rafael Ranieri & Raquel Almeida Ramos, 2013. "After All, What is Inclusive Growth?," One Pager 188, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Rafael Ranieri & Raquel Almeida Ramos, 2013. "Inclusive Growth: Building up a Concept," Working Papers 104, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kostas Rontos & Maria-Eleni Syrmali & Ioannis Vavouras, 2015. "Economic, political and social determinants of governance worldwide," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Springer;Institute for Social and Economic Change, vol. 17(2), pages 105-119, October.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable inclusive growth; Non-sustainable inclusive growth; Inclusion; Pseudo-Inclusion; Parity-perspective;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jsecdv:v:17:y:2015:i:1:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.