After All, What is Inclusive Growth?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Rafael Ranieri & Raquel Almeida Ramos, 2013. "Inclusive Growth: Building up a Concept," Working Papers 104, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Anyanwu, 2013. "Working Paper 181 - Determining the Correlates of Poverty for Inclusive Growth in Africa," Working Paper Series 979, African Development Bank.
- M. Suryanarayana, 2015. "Inclusive growth for the marginalized: inclusion vs. pseudo-inclusion," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Springer;Institute for Social and Economic Change, vol. 17(1), pages 1-13, April.
- M. H. Suryanarayana, 2013. "What is Inclusive Growth? An Alternative Perspective," One Pager 205, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- albagoury, samar, 2016. "Inclusive Green Growth in Africa: Ethiopia Case Study," MPRA Paper 74364, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAfter All; What is Inclusive Growth?;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:opager:188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.