Unilateral Support Equilibrium, Berge Equilibrium, and Team Problems Solutions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertrand Crettez, 2017. "On Sugden’s “mutually beneficial practice” and Berge equilibrium," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 64(4), pages 357-366, December.
- A.M. Colman & T.W. Körner & O. Musy & T. Tazdaït, 2011. "Mutual support in games: Some properties of Berge equilibria," Post-Print hal-00716357, HAL.
- Olivier Musy & Antonin Pottier & Tarik Tazdait, 2012. "A New Theorem To Find Berge Equilibria," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(01), pages 1-10.
- Larbani, Moussa & Nessah, Rabia, 2008.
"A note on the existence of Berge and Berge-Nash equilibria,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 258-271, March.
- M. Larbani & R. Nessah, 2008. "A note on the existence of Berge and Berge–Nash equilibria," Post-Print hal-00257205, HAL.
- Courtois, Pierre & Nessah, Rabia & TazdaÃ¯t, Tarik, 2015.
"How To Play Games? Nash Versus Berge Behaviour Rules,"
Economics and Philosophy,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(1), pages 123-139, March.
- Pierre Courtois & Rabia Nessah & Tarik Tazdaït, 2011. "How to play the games? Nash versus Berge behavior rules," Working Papers 11-05, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Feb 2011.
- Pierre Courtois & Rabia Nessah & Tarik Tazdaït, 2012. "How to Play Games? Nash versus Berge Behavior Rules," Post-Print hal-00797260, HAL.
- Bertrand Crettez, 2017. "A New Sufficient Condition for a Berge Equilibrium to be a Berge–Vaisman Equilibrium," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 15(3), pages 451-459, September.
- Efe A. Ok, 2007. "Preliminaries of Real Analysis, from Real Analysis with Economic Applications," Introductory Chapters, in: Real Analysis with Economic Applications, Princeton University Press.
- J. Marschak, 1955. "Elements for a Theory of Teams," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(2), pages 127-137, January.
- Guala, Francesco & Mittone, Luigi & Ploner, Matteo, 2013. "Group membership, team preferences, and expectations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 183-190.
More about this item
KeywordsBerge equilibrium; Berge–Vaisman equilibrium; Berge–Nash equilibrium; Unilateral support equilibrium; Team optimal solution; Person-by-person optimal solution; Mutually beneficial practice;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jqecon:v:17:y:2019:i:4:d:10.1007_s40953-019-00168-w. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.