A characterization of convex TU games by means of the Mas-Colell bargaining set (à la Shimomura)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "An equivalence theorem for a bargaining set," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 129-139, April.
- Ken-Ichi Shimomura, 1997. "Quasi-Cores in Bargaining Sets," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 26(3), pages 283-302.
- Greenberg, Joseph, 1992. "On the Sensitivity of von Neumann and Morgenstern Abstract Stable Sets: The Stable and the Individual Stable Bargaining Set," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 21(1), pages 41-55.
- Rafels, C. & Tijs, S.H., 1997. "On the cores of cooperative games and the stability of the Weber set," Other publications TiSEM 14435da8-14ce-4845-8e54-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Einy, Ezra & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1996. "Convex Games and Stable Sets," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 192-201, October.
- Vohra, Rajiv, 1991. "An existence theorem for a bargaining set," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 19-34.
- Einy, Ezra & Wettstein, David, 1996. "Equivalence between Bargaining Sets and the Core in Simple Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 25(1), pages 65-71.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jogath:v:47:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00182-017-0576-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jesús Getán & Jesús Montes & Carles Rafels, 2014. "A note: characterizations of convex games by means of population monotonic allocation schemes," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 43(4), pages 871-879, November.
More about this item
KeywordsCooperative game; Convex games; Bargaining set; Core; C71;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:41:y:2012:i:2:p:381-395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.