A characterization of convex TU games by means of the Mas-Colell bargaining set (à la Shimomura)
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 41 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "An equivalence theorem for a bargaining set," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 129-139, April.
- Einy, Ezra & Wettstein, David, 1996. "Equivalence between Bargaining Sets and the Core in Simple Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 65-71.
- Rafels, C. & Tijs, S.H., 1997. "On the cores of cooperative games and the stability of the Weber set," Other publications TiSEM 14435da8-14ce-4845-8e54-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-74454 is not listed on IDEAS
- Einy, Ezra & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1996. "Convex Games and Stable Sets," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 192-201, October.
- Greenberg, Joseph, 1992. "On the Sensitivity of von Neumann and Morgenstern Abstract Stable Sets: The Stable and the Individual Stable Bargaining Set," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 41-55.
- Vohra, Rajiv, 1991. "An existence theorem for a bargaining set," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 19-34.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:41:y:2012:i:2:p:381-395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.