An existence theorem for a bargaining set
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel Le Breton & Karine Van Der Straeten, 2017.
"Alliances Électorales et Gouvernementales : La Contribution de la Théorie des Jeux Coopératifs à la Science Politique,"
Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 127(4), pages 637-736.
- Le Breton, Michel & Van Der Straeten, Karine, 2017. "Alliances Electorales et Gouvernementales : La Contribution de la Théorie des Jeux Coopératifs à la Science Politique," TSE Working Papers 17-789, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jun 2017.
- Peleg, Bezalel & Sudholter, Peter, 2005.
"On the non-emptiness of the Mas-Colell bargaining set,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1060-1068, December.
- Bezalel Peleg & Peter Sudholter, 2004. "On the Non-Emptiness of the Mas-Colell Bargaining Set," Discussion Paper Series dp360, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Ron Holzman & Bezalel Peleg & Peter Sudhölter, 2007.
"Bargaining Sets of Majority Voting Games,"
Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 32(4), pages 857-872, November.
- Ron Holzman & Bezalel Peleg & Peter Sudholter, 2005. "Bargaining Sets of Majority Voting Games," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000935, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ron Holzman & Bezalel Peleg & Peter Sudholter, 2005. "Bargaining Sets of Majority Voting Games," Discussion Paper Series dp410, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Elena Iñarra & Roberto Serrano & Ken-Ichi Shimomura, 2020.
"The Nucleolus, the Kernel, and the Bargaining Set: An Update,"
Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 71(2), pages 225-266.
- Iñarra García, María Elena & Serrano, Roberto & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 2019. "The Nucleolus, the Kernel, and the Bargaining Set: An Update," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2019-113, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Elena Iñarra & Roberto Serrano & Ken-Ichi Shimomura, 2019. "The Nucleolus, the Kernel, and the Bargaining Set: An Update," Discussion Paper Series DP2019-12, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Serrano, Roberto & Vohra, Rajiv, 2002. "Bargaining and Bargaining Sets," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 292-308, May.
- Roberto Serrano & Rajiv Vohra, 2002. "Implementing the Mas-Colell bargaining set," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 26(2), pages 285-298, May.
- Massimiliano Amarante & Luigi Montrucchio, 2007. "Mas-Colell Bargaining Set of Large Games," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 63, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Adam Idzik & Gyula O.H. Katona & Rajiv Vohra, 1999. "Civil Conflict: Ended Or Never Ending?," Working Papers 99-33, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- JosÃ©-Manuel GimÃ©nez-GÃ³mez & Cori Vilella, 2015. "On the Coincidence of the Mas-Colell Bargaining Set and the Core," Journal of Social Economics, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 2(3), pages 117-121.
- Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 2004. "The Computation of a Coincidence of Two Mappings," Other publications TiSEM 9fbcc219-da4d-4564-b4e3-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jesús Getán & Josep Izquierdo & Jesús Montes & Carles Rafels, 2015. "The bargaining set for almost-convex games," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 225(1), pages 83-89, February.
- Perez-Castrillo, David & Wettstein, David, 2000. "Implementation of Bargaining Sets via Simple Mechanisms," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 106-120, April.
- Niccolò Urbinati, 2020. "Walrasian objection mechanism and Mas Colell's bargaining set in economies with many commodities," Working Papers 07, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Josep Izquierdo & Carles Rafels, 2012. "A characterization of convex TU games by means of the Mas-Colell bargaining set (à la Shimomura)," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 41(2), pages 381-395, May.
- Hervés-Estévez, Javier & Moreno-García, Emma, 2018. "Bargaining set with endogenous leaders: A convergence result," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 10-13.
- Einy, Ezra & Holzman, Ron & Monderer, Dov, 1999. "On the Least Core and the Mas-Colell Bargaining Set," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 181-188, August.
- Lin Zhou, 1991. "A Refined Bargaining Set of an n-Person Game and Endogenous Coalition Formation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 974, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 2009. "A constructive proof of Ky Fan's coincidence theorem," Other publications TiSEM 9f92e51a-4229-4bbe-9a75-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:20:y:1991:i:1:p:19-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.