Note Core and monotonic allocation methods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calleja, Pedro & Rafels, Carles & Tijs, Stef, 2009. "The aggregate-monotonic core," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 742-748, July.
- Summerfield, Nichalin S. & Dror, Moshe, 2012. "Stochastic programming for decentralized newsvendor with transshipment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 292-303.
- Calleja, Pere & Llerena Garrés, Francesc, 2015. "On the (in)compatibility of rationality, monotonicity and consistency for cooperative games," Working Papers 2072/247807, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Calleja & Carles Rafels & Stef Tijs, 2006. "The Aggregate-Monotonic Core," Working Papers 280, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Biswas, Amit K. & Parthasarathy, T. & Ravindran, G., 2001. "Stability and Largeness of the Core," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 227-237, February.
- Julio González-Díaz & Estela Sánchez-Rodríguez, 2007. "A natural selection from the core of a TU game: the core-center," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 36(1), pages 27-46, September.
- Pedro Calleja & Carles Rafels & Stef Tijs, 2012. "Aggregate monotonic stable single-valued solutions for cooperative games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 41(4), pages 899-913, November.
- Csóka Péter & Pintér Miklós, 2016.
"On the Impossibility of Fair Risk Allocation,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 143-158, January.
- Csóka, Péter & Pintér, Miklós, 2010. "On the impossibility of fair risk allocation," MPRA Paper 26515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Csoka & Miklos Pinter, 2011. "On the Impossibility of Fair Risk Allocation," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1117, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Csóka, Péter & Pintér, Miklós, 2014. "On the impossibility of fair risk allocation," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2014/12, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- J. Arin, 2013. "Monotonic core solutions: beyond Young’s theorem," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 42(2), pages 325-337, May.
- Julio González-Díaz & Miguel Mirás Calvo & Carmen Sandomingo & Estela Rodríguez, 2015. "Monotonicity of the core-center of the airport game," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(3), pages 773-798, October.
- Hougaard, Jens Leth & Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2010. "Monotonicity of social welfare optima," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 392-402, November.
- Pedro Calleja & Francesc Llerena, 2017. "Rationality, aggregate monotonicity and consistency in cooperative games: some (im)possibility results," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 48(1), pages 197-220, January.
- Josep Maria Izquierdo Aznar & Carlos Rafels Pallarola, 2002. "Coalitionally Monotonic Set-solutions for Cooperative TU Games," Working Papers in Economics 75, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Hans Keiding, 2011. "Maximizing selections from the core of a cooperative game," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 107-118, May.
- Özen, Ulaş & Erkip, Nesim & Slikker, Marco, 2012. "Stability and monotonicity in newsvendor situations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 416-425.
- Pedro Calleja & Carles Rafels & Stef Tijs, 2010. "Aggregate monotonic stable single-valued solutions for cooperative games," Working Papers in Economics 237, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
More about this item
KeywordsValue · cooperative game · allocation · axiomatic;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:27:y:1998:i:4:p:611-616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.