A natural selection from the core of a TU game: the core-center
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Housman & (*), Lori Clark, 1998. "Note Core and monotonic allocation methods," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 27(4), pages 611-616.
- Julio Díaz & Peter Borm & Ruud Hendrickx & Marieke Quant, 2005.
"A geometric characterisation of the compromise value,"
Mathematical Methods of Operations Research,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 61(3), pages 483-500, July.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P. & Quant, M. & Gonzalez-Diaz, J., 2003. "A Geometric Characterisation of the Compromise Value," Discussion Paper 2003-88, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julio González-Díaz & Miguel Mirás Calvo & Carmen Sandomingo & Estela Rodríguez, 2015. "Monotonicity of the core-center of the airport game," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(3), pages 773-798, October.
- Julio González-Díaz & Estela Sánchez-Rodríguez, 2014. "Understanding the coincidence of allocation rules: symmetry and orthogonality in TU-games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 43(4), pages 821-843, November.
More about this item
KeywordsCooperative TU games; Balanced games; Core; Center of gravity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:36:y:2007:i:1:p:27-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .