A natural selection from the core of a TU game: the core-center
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Housman & (*), Lori Clark, 1998. "Note Core and monotonic allocation methods," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 27(4), pages 611-616.
- Julio Díaz & Peter Borm & Ruud Hendrickx & Marieke Quant, 2005.
"A geometric characterisation of the compromise value,"
Mathematical Methods of Operations Research,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 61(3), pages 483-500, July.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P. & Quant, M. & Gonzalez-Diaz, J., 2003. "A Geometric Characterisation of the Compromise Value," Discussion Paper 2003-88, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julio González-Díaz & Estela Sánchez-Rodríguez, 2014. "Understanding the coincidence of allocation rules: symmetry and orthogonality in TU-games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 43(4), pages 821-843, November.
- Julio González-Díaz & Miguel Mirás Calvo & Carmen Sandomingo & Estela Rodríguez, 2015. "Monotonicity of the core-center of the airport game," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(3), pages 773-798, October.
More about this item
KeywordsCooperative TU games; Balanced games; Core; Center of gravity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:36:y:2007:i:1:p:27-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.