On the evolutionary edge of migration as an assortative mating device
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 19 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/191/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ben Cooper & Chris Wallace, 2004.
"Group selection and the evolution of altruism,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 56(2), pages 307-330, April.
- Paul Sharp & Jacob Weisdorf, 2007. "From Preventive to Permissive Checks: The Changing Nature of the Malthusian Relationship Between Nuptiality and the Price of Provisions in the Nineteenth Century," Economics Series Working Papers 67, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Cooper, B. & Wallace, C., 2001. "Group Selection And The Evolution Of Altruism," Economics Series Working Papers 9967, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Stark, Oded, 1998.
"On the economics of vanishing,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 261-266, November.
- Bergstrom, Theodore C & Stark, Oded, 1993.
"How Altruism Can Prevail in an Evolutionary Environment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 149-55, May.
- Bergstrom, T.C. & Stark, O., 1993. "How Altruism Can Prevail in an Evolutionary Environment," Papers 93-01, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Theodore C. Bergstrom & Oded Stark, 1994. "How Altruism Can Prevail in an Evolutionary Environment," Microeconomics 9401001, EconWPA.
- Ted Bergstrom & Oded Stark, . "How Altruism Can Prevail in an Evolutionary Environment," Papers _024, University of Michigan, Department of Economics.
- Henrich, Joseph, 2004. "Cultural group selection, coevolutionary processes and large-scale cooperation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 3-35, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:19:y:2009:i:1:p:95-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.