Some Experimental Games
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pillai N., Vijayamohanan, 2008. "In Quest of Truth: The War of Methods in Economics," MPRA Paper 8866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julia Mortera & Paola Vicard & Cecilia Vergari, 2012. "Object-Oriented Bayesian Networks for a Decision Support System," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0144, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Oded Stark & Doris Behrens, 2011.
"In search of an evolutionary edge: trading with a few, more, or many,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 721-736, December.
- Stark, Oded & Behrens, Doris A., 2010. "In search of an evolutionary edge: trading with a few, more, or many," Discussion Papers 94280, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Duffy, John & Ochs, Jack, 2009.
"Cooperative behavior and the frequency of social interaction,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 785-812, July.
- John Duffy & Jack Ochs, 2004. "Cooperative Behavior and the Frequency of Social Interaction," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000000060, David K. Levine.
- John Duffy & Jack Ochs, 2004. "Cooperative Behavior and the Frequency of Social Interaction," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000108, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Sabater-Grande, Gerardo & Georgantzis, Nikolaos, 2002. "Accounting for risk aversion in repeated prisoners' dilemma games: an experimental test," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-50, May.
- Rich, Patricia, 2015. "Rethinking common belief, revision, and backward induction," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 102-114.
- Philip R. P. Coelho & James E. McClure, 2016. "The evolution of human cooperation," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 65-78, April.
- Frank P. Maier-Rigaud & Jose Apesteguia, 2003. "The Role of Choice in Social Dilemma Experiments," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2003_7, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Chater, Nick & Oaksford, Mike & Nakisa, Ramin & Redington, Martin, 2003. "Fast, frugal, and rational: How rational norms explain behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 63-86, January.
- Andrew M. Colman & Briony D. Pulford, 2015. "Psychology of Game Playing: Introduction to a Special Issue," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-8, December.
- Kiran Sharma & Anamika & Anindya S. Chakrabarti & Anirban Chakraborti & Sujoy Chakravarty, 2017. "The Saga of KPR: Theoretical and Experimental developments," Papers 1712.06358, arXiv.org.
- Laurent Denant-Boemont & Olivier L’Haridon, 2013.
"La rationalité à l'épreuve de l'économie comportementale,"
Revue française d'économie,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(2), pages 35-89.
- Laurent Denant-Boèmont & Olivier l'Haridon, 2013. "La rationalité à l’épreuve de l’économie comportementale," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201323, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Laurent Denant-Boèmont & Olivier L'Haridon, 2013. "La rationalité à l'épreuve de l'économie comportementale," Post-Print halshs-00921070, HAL.
- repec:pit:wpaper:274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Vallois & Dorian Jullien, 2017. "Estimating Rationality in Economics: A History of Statistical Methods in Experimental Economics," Working Papers halshs-01651070, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:5:y:1958:i:1:p:5-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.