Knowledge, hierarchy and the selection of routines: an interpretative model with group interactions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nathalie Lazaric & Alain Raybaut, 2005. "Knowledge, hierarchy and the selection of routines: an interpretative model with group interactions," Post-Print hal-00426309, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cosmides, Leda & Tooby, John, 1994. "Better than Rational: Evolutionary Psychology and the Invisible Hand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 327-332, May.
- Loasby, Brian J., 1998. "The organisation of capabilities," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 139-160, April.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1998. "On Custom in the Economy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198292241, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kurt Dopfer, 2011. "Mesoeconomics: A Unified Approach to Systems Complexity and Evolution," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economic Complexity of Technological Change, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Alain Raybaut, 2014.
"Do incentive systems spur work motivation of inventors in high tech firms? A group-based perspective,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 135-157, January.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Alain Raybaut, 2013. "Do Incentive Systems Spur Work Motivation of Inventors in High Tech Firms ? A Group-Based Perspective," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-40, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Alain Raybaut & Nathalie Lazaric, 2014. "Do Incentive Systems Spur Work Motivations of Inventors in High-Tech Firms a Group-Based Perspective," Post-Print hal-01069260, HAL.
- Lazaric, Nathalie, 2011.
"Organizational routines and cognition: an introduction to empirical and analytical contributions,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 147-156, June.
- Nathalie Lazaric, 2011. "Organizational routines and cognition: an introduction to empirical an analytical contributions," Post-Print hal-00599719, HAL.
- Peter Moran & Michele Simoni & Gianluca Vagnani, 2011. "Becoming the best: by beating or ignoring the best? Toward an expanded view of the role of managerial selection in complex and turbulent environments," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 15(3), pages 447-481, August.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Alain Raybaut, 2014. "Do incentive systems spur work motivations of inventors in high-tech firms," Post-Print halshs-00930186, HAL.
- Erbes, Analía & Tacsir, Ezequiel & Yoguel, Gabriel, 2008. "Endogenous competences and linkages development," MPRA Paper 20434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Alain Raybaut, 2007. "Knowledge, Hierarchy and incentives: Why human resource policy and trust matter," Post-Print hal-00453292, HAL.
- Agnès Festré & Nathalie Lazaric, 2007. "Routines and leadership in Schumpeter and von Mises' analysis of economic change," Post-Print halshs-00271338, HAL.
- Martijn van der Steen, 2009. "Inertia and management accounting change: The role of ambiguity and contradiction between formal rules and routines," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(5), pages 736-761, June.
- Kurt Dopfer, 2012. "The origins of meso economics," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 133-160, January.
More about this item
KeywordsHierarchy; Knowledge; Routines; Selection; Complexity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:15:y:2005:i:4:p:393-421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .