Hedonic price equilibria, stable matching, and optimal transport: equivalence, topology, and uniqueness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Pierre-André Chiappori & Robert McCann & Lars Nesheim, 2007. "Hedonic price equilibria, stable matching, and optimal transport: equivalence, topology, and uniqueness," CeMMAP working papers CWP23/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gretsky, Neil E & Ostroy, Joseph M & Zame, William R, 1992. "The Nonatomic Assignment Model," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 2(1), pages 103-127, January.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6443 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roth, Alvin E. & Sotomayor, Marilda, 1992. "Two-sided matching," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 16, pages 485-541 Elsevier.
- James Heckman & Rosa Matzkin & Lars Nesheim, 2005. "Nonparametric estimation of nonadditive hedonic models," CeMMAP working papers CWP03/05, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Gretsky, Neil E. & Ostroy, Joseph M. & Zame, William R., 1999. "Perfect Competition in the Continuous Assignment Model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 60-118, September.
More about this item
KeywordsHedonic price equilibrium; Matching; Optimal transportation; Spence-Mirrlees condition; Monge–Kantorovich; Twist condition; C62; C78; D50;
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:42:y:2010:i:2:p:317-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.