Introduction: ‘New directions in international trade theory’
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 41 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/199/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leahy, Dermot & Neary, J Peter, 2007.
"Multilateral Subsidy Games,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6479, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ronald Jones & Sugata Marjit, 2009. "Competitive trade models and real world features," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 41(1), pages 163-174, October.
- Daniel Bernhofen, 2009.
"Predicting the pattern of international trade in the neoclassical model: a synthesis,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 41(1), pages 5-21, October.
- Daniel Bernhofen, "undated". "Predicting the Pattern of International Trade in the Neoclassical Model: A Synthesis," Discussion Papers 08/24, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Rod Falvey & Udo Kreickemeier, "undated".
"Tariff Reforms with Rigid Wages,"
07/29, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Eric Bond, 2009. "Paths of efficient self-enforcing trade agreements," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 41(1), pages 85-104, October.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Raymond Riezman, 2013.
"Free trade: what are the terms-of-trade effects?,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,
in: International Trade Agreements and Political Economy, chapter 10, pages 149-164
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- James E. Anderson, 2008.
"Does Trade Foster Contract Enforcement?,"
NBER Working Papers
14045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yunfang Hu & Murray Kemp & Koji Shimomura, 2009. "A two-country dynamic Heckscher–Ohlin model with physical and human capital accumulation," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 41(1), pages 67-84, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:41:y:2009:i:1:p:1-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.