Introduction: ‘New directions in international trade theory’
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 41 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rod Falvey & Udo Kreickemeier, .
"Tariff Reforms with Rigid Wages,"
07/29, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Daniel Bernhofen, .
"Predicting the Pattern of International Trade in the Neoclassical Model: A Synthesis,"
08/24, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Daniel Bernhofen, 2009. "Predicting the pattern of international trade in the neoclassical model: a synthesis," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 5-21, October.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Raymond Riezman, 2009.
"Free trade: what are the terms-of-trade effects?,"
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 147-161, October.
- Eric Bond, 2009. "Paths of efficient self-enforcing trade agreements," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 85-104, October.
- James E. Anderson, 2007.
"Does Trade Foster Contract Enforcement?,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
672, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Dermot Leahy & J. Neary, 2009.
"Multilateral subsidy games,"
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 41-66, October.
- Ronald Jones & Sugata Marjit, 2009. "Competitive trade models and real world features," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 163-174, October.
- Yunfang Hu & Murray Kemp & Koji Shimomura, 2009. "A two-country dynamic Heckscher–Ohlin model with physical and human capital accumulation," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 67-84, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:41:y:2009:i:1:p:1-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.