A Model of Commodity Differentiation with Indivisibilities and Production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver D. Hart, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition in a Large Economy with Differentiated Commodities," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(1), pages 1-30.
- Jones, Larry E, 1984. "A Competitive Model of Commodity Differentiation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 507-530, March.
- Konrad PODCZECK, 1998. "Quasi-Equilibrium and Equilibrium in a Large Production Economy with Differentiated Commodities," Vienna Economics Papers vie9811, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Ostroy, Joseph M., 1984.
"On the existence of walrasian equilibrium in large-square economies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 143-163, October.
- Joseph M. Ostroy, 1984. "On the Existence of Walrasian Equilibrium in Large-Square Economies," UCLA Economics Working Papers 325, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Beth Allen, 2005. "On the definition of differentiated products in the real world," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 25(1), pages 3-20, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Courtney LaFountain, 2008. "Core equivalence for residential land use models," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 4(4), pages 459-481.
- Robert Plant & Manuel S. Santos & Tarek Sayed, 2017. "Computerization, Composition of Employment, and Structure of Wages," Working Papers 2017-09, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsExistence of equilibrium; Commodity differentiation; Indivisibilities; Production; C62; D51;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:34:y:2008:i:1:p:85-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.