A Model of Commodity Differentiation with Indivisibilities and Production
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 34 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/199/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beth Allen, 2005. "On the definition of differentiated products in the real world," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 25(1), pages 3-20, 01.
- Ostroy, Joseph M., 1984.
"On the existence of walrasian equilibrium in large-square economies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 143-163, October.
- Joseph M. Ostroy, 1984. "On the Existence of Walrasian Equilibrium in Large-Square Economies," UCLA Economics Working Papers 325, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Oliver D. Hart, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition in a Large Economy with Differentiated Commodities," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(1), pages 1-30.
- Konrad PODCZECK, 1998. "Quasi-Equilibrium and Equilibrium in a Large Production Economy with Differentiated Commodities," Vienna Economics Papers vie9811, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Jones, Larry E, 1984. "A Competitive Model of Commodity Differentiation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 507-530, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:34:y:2008:i:1:p:85-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.