Rubinstein bargaining with two-sided outside options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emily Tanimura & Sylvie Thoron, 2016.
"How Best to Disagree in Order to Agree?,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(03), pages 1-17, September.
- Emily Tanimura & Sylvie Thoron, 2016. "How Best to Disagree in Order to Agree?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01303626, HAL.
- Emily Tanimura & Sylvie Thoron, 2016. "How Best to Disagree in Order to Agree?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01704885, HAL.
- Louta, Malamati & Roussaki, Ioanna & Pechlivanos, Lambros, 2008. "An intelligent agent negotiation strategy in the electronic marketplace environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 1327-1345, June.
- J. Amegashie, 2011. "Incomplete property rights and overinvestment," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 37(1), pages 81-95, June.
- Camiña, Ester & Porteiro, Nicolás, 2009.
"The role of mediation in peacemaking and peacekeeping negotiations,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 73-92, January.
- CAMINA, Ester & PORTEIRO, Nicolas, 2004. "The role of mediation in peacemaking and peacekeeping negotiations," CORE Discussion Papers 2004005, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ester Camiña & Nicolás Porteiro, 2007. "The Role of Mediation in Peacemaking and Peacekeeping Negotiations," Working Papers 07.05, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Ponsati Clara, 2004.
"Search and Bargaining in Large Markets With Homogeneous Traders,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-27, February.
- Clara Ponsat?Author-Email: Clara.email@example.com, 2001. "Search and bargaining in large markets with homogeneous traders," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 533.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Rong, Kang, 2012. "Alternating-offer games with final-offer arbitration," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 596-610.
- Ana Paula Martins, 2010.
"Splitting Games: Nash Equilibrium and the Optimisation Problem,"
Journal of Economics and Econometrics,
Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 53(1), pages 1-28.
- Ana Paula Martins, 2010. "Splitting Games: Nash Equilibrium and the Optimisation Problem," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_36, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Kang Rong, 2015. "Bargaining with split-the-difference arbitration," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 45(2), pages 441-455, September.
- Ponsatí, Clara & Sákovics, József, 2008. "Queues, not just mediocrity: Inefficiency in decentralized markets with vertical differentiation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 998-1014, July.
- Kıbrıs, Özgür & Tapkı, İpek Gürsel, 2011. "Bargaining with nonanonymous disagreement: Decomposable rules," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 151-161.
- Miettinen, Topi & Perea, Andrés, 2015. "Commitment in alternating offers bargaining," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 12-18.
- KIbrIs, Özgür & TapkI, Ipek Gürsel, 2010. "Bargaining with nonanonymous disagreement: Monotonic rules," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 233-241, January.
- María Mercedes Adamuz & Clara Ponsatí, 2009. "Arbitration systems and negotiations," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 13(3), pages 279-303, September.
- Clara Ponsati & Jozsef Sakovics, 2005. "Markets for professional services: queues and mediocrity," ESE Discussion Papers 133, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Li, Duozhe, 2011. "The power to delay," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 155-157, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:11:y:1998:i:3:p:667-672. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.