Strike Lengths: Correcting for Prestrike Announcements and the Ratio of Bargaining Size to Firm Size
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 31 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12122|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Card, 1990. "Strikes and Wages: A Test of an Asymmetric Information Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(3), pages 625-659.
- Jack W. Skeels & Paul McGrath & Gangadha Arshanapalli, 1988. "The Importance of Strike Size in Strike Research," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 41(4), pages 582-591, July.
- Michele Campolieti & Robert Hebdon & Douglas Hyatt, 2005. "Strike Incidence and Strike Duration: Some New Evidence from Ontario," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 58(4), pages 610-630, July.
- Reder, Melvin W & Neumann, George R, 1980. "Conflict and Contract: The Case of Strikes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(5), pages 867-86, October.
- Alan Harrison & Mark B. Stewart, 1993. "Strike Duration and Strike Size," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 26(4), pages 830-49, November.
- Harrison, Alan & Stewart, Mark, 1994. "Is Strike Behavior Cyclical?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(4), pages 524-53, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jlabre:v:31:y:2010:i:4:p:307-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.