Strike Duration and Strike Size
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William H. Greene & Ana P. Martins, 2013. "Striking Features of the Labor Market: Empirical Evidence," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 56(2), pages 25-53.
- Anthony Y. Baah & Barry Reilly, 2009. "An Empirical Analysis of Strike Durations in Ghana from 1980 to 2004," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 23(3), pages 459-479, September.
- John T. Addison & Paulino Teixeira, 2009.
"Are Good Industrial Relations Good for the Economy?,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10, pages 253-269, August.
- John T. Addison & Paulino Teixeira, 2007. "Are Good Industrial Relations Good for the Economy?," Working Paper series 28_07, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- William H. Greene & Ana P. Martins, 2013. "Striking Features of the Labor Market: Theory," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 56(2), pages 1-24.
- John T. Addison & Paulino Teixeira, 2006.
"Does the Quality of Industrial Relations Matter for the Macro Economy? A Cross-Country Analysis Using Strikes Data,"
GEMF Working Papers
2006-02, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Addison, John T. & Teixeira, Paulino, 2006. "Does the Quality of Industrial Relations Matter for the Macro Economy? A Cross-Country Analysis Using Strikes Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1968, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:rim:rimwps:28-07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aricieri Devidé Júnior & José Raimundo Carvalho, 2016. "Strike Duration After Collective Bargaining Legislation Changes: A Reappraisal Of The 1988 Brazilian New Federal Constitution With Better Micro Data," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 231, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Gregory Finley, 2010. "Strike Lengths: Correcting for Prestrike Announcements and the Ratio of Bargaining Size to Firm Size," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 307-321, December.
- Miguel Malo & Nuria Sánchez-Sánchez, 2014.
"The legal form of labour conflicts and their time persistence: an empirical analysis with a large firms’ panel,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 513-533, December.
- Malo, Miguel A. & Sanchez-sanchez, Nuria, 2011. "The legal form of labour conflicts and their time persistence: an empirical analysis with a large firms' panel," MPRA Paper 30117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William H. Greene & Ana P. Martins, 2002. "Striking Features of the Labor Market," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2002/08, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:26:y:1993:i:4:p:830-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.