Older Workers’ Access to Employer-Sponsored Retiree Health Insurance, 2000–2006
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rogowski, Jeannette & Karoly, Lynn, 2000. "Health insurance and retirement behavior: evidence from the health and retirement survey," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 529-539, July.
- Alice Zawacki, 2006. "Using the MEPS-IC to Study Retiree Health Insurance," Working Papers 06-13, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jonathan Gruber & Brigitte C. Madrian, 1996.
"Health Insurance and Early Retirement: Evidence from the Availability of Continuation Coverage,"
NBER Chapters,in: Advances in the Economics of Aging, pages 115-146
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber & Brigitte Madrian, 1993. "Health Insurance and Early Retirement: Evidence from the Availability of Continuation Coverage," NBER Working Papers 4594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patricia H Born & Alice M Zawacki, 2003. "Manufacturing Firms' Decisions Regarding Retiree Health Insurance," Working Papers 03-14, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
More about this item
KeywordsRetiree health insurance; Health insurance eligibility; Employer sponsored insurance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jlabre:v:30:y:2009:i:4:p:350-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .