Justice on the Job: Perspectives on the Erosion of Collective Bargaining in the United States
- Richard N. Block(Michigan State University)Sheldon Friedman(AFL-CIO)Michelle Kaminski(Michigan State University)Andy Levin(AFL-CIO)Registered editor(s):
This volume examines the state of workers’ freedom to form unions and bargain collectively. The contributors present empirical evidence to support their innovative ideas for advancing workers' rights.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
|This book is provided by W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research in its series Books from Upjohn Press with number joj and published in 2006.|
|ISBN:||cloth 9780880992794 paper 9780880992787|
|Note:||PDF is the book's first chapter.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 300 S. Westnedge Ave. Kalamazoo, MI 49007 USA|
Web page: http://www.upjohn.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Card & Thomas Lemieux & W. Craig Riddell, 2003. "Unionization and Wage Inequality: A Comparative Study of the U.S, the U.K., and Canada," NBER Working Papers 9473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & John Dinardo & Robert G. Valletta, 2002.
"Union Effects on Health Insurance Provision and Coverage in the United States,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 55(4), pages 610-627, July.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & John DiNardo & Robert G. Valletta, 2000. "Union effects on health insurance provision and coverage in the United States," Working Paper Series 2000-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & John DiNardo, 2001. "Union Effects on Health Insurance Provision and Coverage in the United States," NBER Working Papers 8238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Ching-To Albert Ma, 2005. "Introduction," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 509-511, 09.
- Benjamin Radcliff, 2001. "Organized Labor and Electoral Participation in American National Elections," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 22(2), pages 405-414, April.
- Michael Ash & Jean Ann Seago, 2004. "The Effect of Registered Nurses' Unions on Heart-Attack Mortality," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 57(3), pages 422-442, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:ubooks:joj. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.