Justice on the Job: Perspectives on the Erosion of Collective Bargaining in the United States
- Richard N. Block(Michigan State University)Sheldon Friedman(AFL-CIO)Michelle Kaminski(Michigan State University)Andy Levin(AFL-CIO)
AbstractThis volume examines the state of workers’ freedom to form unions and bargain collectively. The contributors present empirical evidence to support their innovative ideas for advancing workers' rights.
- Richard N. Block & Sheldon Friedman & Michelle Kaminski & Andy Levin (ed.), 2006. "Justice on the Job: Perspectives on the Erosion of Collective Bargaining in the United States," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number joj, November.Handle: RePEc:upj:ubooks:joj Note: PDF is the book's first chapter.
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & John Dinardo & Robert G. Valletta, 2002.
"Union Effects on Health Insurance Provision and Coverage in the United States,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 55(4), pages 610-627, July.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & John DiNardo & Robert G. Valletta, 2000. "Union effects on health insurance provision and coverage in the United States," Working Paper Series 2000-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & John DiNardo, 2001. "Union Effects on Health Insurance Provision and Coverage in the United States," NBER Working Papers 8238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card & Thomas Lemieux & W. Craig Riddell, 2003. "Unionization and Wage Inequality: A Comparative Study of the U.S, the U.K., and Canada," NBER Working Papers 9473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Ching-To Albert Ma, 2005. "Introduction," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 509-511, September.
- Benjamin Radcliff, 2001. "Organized Labor and Electoral Participation in American National Elections," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 22(2), pages 405-414, April.
- Michael Ash & Jean Ann Seago, 2004. "The Effect of Registered Nurses' Unions on Heart-Attack Mortality," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 57(3), pages 422-442, April.
More about this item
Keywordscollective bargaining; unions; union-management cooperation; labor relations; contracts;
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:ubooks:joj. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/upjohus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.