Justice on the Job: Perspectives on the Erosion of Collective Bargaining in the United States
- Richard N. Block(Michigan State University)Sheldon Friedman(AFL-CIO)Michelle Kaminski(Michigan State University)Andy Levin(AFL-CIO)
This volume examines the state of workers’ freedom to form unions and bargain collectively. The contributors present empirical evidence to support their innovative ideas for advancing workers' rights.
This book is provided by W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research in its series Books from Upjohn Press with number joj and published in 2006. ISBN: cloth 9780880992794 paper 9780880992787 Handle: RePEc:upj:ubooks:joj Note: PDF is the book's first chapter. Contact details of provider: Postal: 300 S. Westnedge Ave. Kalamazoo, MI 49007 USA
Web page: http://www.upjohn.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Ash & Jean Ann Seago, 2004. "The effect of registered nurses' unions on heart-attack mortality," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 57(3), pages 422-442, April.
- Benjamin Radcliff, 2001. "Organized Labor and Electoral Participation in American National Elections," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 22(2), pages 405-414, April.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Ching-To Albert Ma, 2005. "Introduction," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 509-511, 09.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & John DiNardo & Robert G. Valletta, 2000.
"Union effects on health insurance provision and coverage in the United States,"
Working Paper Series
2000-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & John DiNardo & Robert G. Valletta, 2002. "Union effects on health insurance provision and coverage in the United States," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 55(4), pages 610-627, July.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & John Dinardo & Robert G. Valletta, 2002. "Union Effects on Health Insurance Provision and Coverage in the United States," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 55(4), pages 610-627, July.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & John DiNardo, 2001. "Union Effects on Health Insurance Provision and Coverage in the United States," NBER Working Papers 8238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card & Thomas Lemieux & W. Craig Riddell, 2003. "Unionization and Wage Inequality: A Comparative Study of the U.S, the U.K., and Canada," NBER Working Papers 9473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Ash & Jean Ann Seago, 2004. "The Effect of Registered Nurses' Unions on Heart-Attack Mortality," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 57(3), pages 422-442, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:ubooks:joj. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed