Justice on the Job: Perspectives on the Erosion of Collective Bargaining in the United States
- Richard N. Block(Michigan State University)Sheldon Friedman(AFL-CIO)Michelle Kaminski(Michigan State University)Andy Levin(AFL-CIO)Registered editor(s):
This volume examines the state of workers’ freedom to form unions and bargain collectively. The contributors present empirical evidence to support their innovative ideas for advancing workers' rights.
|This book is provided by W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research in its series Books from Upjohn Press with number joj and published in 2006.|
|ISBN:||cloth 9780880992794 paper 9780880992787|
|Note:||PDF is the book's first chapter.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 300 S. Westnedge Ave. Kalamazoo, MI 49007 USA|
Web page: http://www.upjohn.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Ching-To Albert Ma, 2005. "Introduction," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 509-511, 09.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & John DiNardo & Robert G. Valletta, 2000.
"Union effects on health insurance provision and coverage in the United States,"
Working Paper Series
2000-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & John Dinardo & Robert G. Valletta, 2002. "Union Effects on Health Insurance Provision and Coverage in the United States," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 55(4), pages 610-627, July.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & John DiNardo, 2001. "Union Effects on Health Insurance Provision and Coverage in the United States," NBER Working Papers 8238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin Radcliff, 2001. "Organized Labor and Electoral Participation in American National Elections," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 22(2), pages 405-414, April.
- Michael Ash & Jean Ann Seago, 2004. "The Effect of Registered Nurses' Unions on Heart-Attack Mortality," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 57(3), pages 422-442, April.
- David Card & Thomas Lemieux & W. Craig Riddell, 2003. "Unionization and Wage Inequality: A Comparative Study of the U.S, the U.K., and Canada," NBER Working Papers 9473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:ubooks:joj. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.