The Impact of Job Displacement on Employer Based Health Insurance Coverage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gruber, Jonathan & Madrian, Brigitte C., 1997. "Employment separation and health insurance coverage," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 349-382, December.
- David M. Cutler, 2003.
"Employee Costs and the Decline in Health Insurance Coverage,"
NBER Chapters,in: Frontiers in Health Policy Research, Volume 6, pages 27-54
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler, 2002. "Employee Costs and the Decline in Health Insurance Coverage," NBER Working Papers 9036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cutler David M., 2003. "Employee Costs and the Decline in Health Insurance Coverage," Forum for Health Economics & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-29, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jlabre:v:38:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12122-017-9246-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Zimmer, 2010. "Health Insurance and Health Care Demand Among the Self-employed," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Jolly, Nicholas A. & Phelan, Brian J., 2015. "Job displacement’s long-run effect on access to employer-provided health insurance and other fringe benefits," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 100-104.
More about this item
KeywordsDisplaced workers; Employer based health insurance; J65; J32; I10;
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jlabre:v:30:y:2009:i:4:p:317-327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .