The Impact of Macroeconomic Conditions on the Health Insurance Coverage of Americans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- John Cawley & Kosali I. Simon, 2003. "The Impact of Macroeconomic Conditions on the Health Insurance Coverage of Americans," NBER Chapters,in: Frontiers in Health Policy Research, Volume 6, pages 87-114 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas S. Dee, 2001. "Alcohol abuse and economic conditions: Evidence from repeated cross-sections of individual-level data," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(3), pages 257-270.
- Joyce, Theodore, 1990.
"A time-series analysis of unemployment and health : The case of birth outcomes in New York city,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 419-436, February.
- Theodore J. Joyce, 1989. "A Time-Series Analysis of Unemployment and Health: The Case of Birth Outcomes in New York City," NBER Working Papers 2834, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gruber, Jonathan & Madrian, Brigitte C., 1997. "Employment separation and health insurance coverage," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 349-382, December.
- David M. Cutler, 2003.
"Employee Costs and the Decline in Health Insurance Coverage,"
NBER Chapters,in: Frontiers in Health Policy Research, Volume 6, pages 27-54
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler, 2002. "Employee Costs and the Decline in Health Insurance Coverage," NBER Working Papers 9036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ruhm, Christopher J. & Black, William E., 2002. "Does drinking really decrease in bad times?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 659-678, July.
- Christopher J. Ruhm, 2000. "Are Recessions Good for Your Health?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(2), pages 617-650.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sherry Glied & Kathrine Jack, 2003. "Macroeconomic Conditions, Health Care Costs, and the Distribution of Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 10029, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lo Sasso, Anthony T. & Buchmueller, Thomas C., 2004.
"The effect of the state children's health insurance program on health insurance coverage,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 1059-1082, September.
- Anthony T. LoSasso & Thomas C. Buchmueller, 2002. "The Effect of the State Children's Health Insurance Program on Health Insurance Coverage," NBER Working Papers 9405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buchmueller Thomas C & Lo Sasso Anthony T & Wong Kathleen N, 2008.
"How Did SCHIP Affect the Insurance Coverage of Immigrant Children?,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-25, January.
- Thomas Buchmueller & Anthony Lo Sasso & Kathleen Wong, 2007. "How Did SCHIP Affect the Insurance Coverage of Immigrant Children?," NBER Working Papers 13261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7024 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sheila Hoag & Adam Swinburn & Sean Orzol & Michael Barna & Maggie Colby & Brenda Natzke & Christopher Trenholm & Fredric Blavin & Genevieve M. Kenney & Michale Huntress & Others, 2013. "CHIPRA Mandated Evaluation of Express Lane Eligibility: Final Findings," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 257e261f5ab440728eb301712, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Sheila Hoag & Sean Orzol & Margaret Colby & Adam Swinburn & Fredric Blavin & Genevieve M. Kenney & Michael Huntress, 2012. "CHIPRA Mandated Evaluation of Express Lane Eligibility First Year Findings," Mathematica Policy Research Reports ea8d230cec104e90ad417b32a, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Francis W. Ahking & Carmelo Giaccotto & Rexford E. Santerre, 2009. "The Aggregate Demand for Private Health Insurance Coverage in the United States," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 76(1), pages 133-157.
- repec:mpr:mprres:8009 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:fhecpo:v:6:y:2003:n:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.