Perceived Parental Rearing Style, Self-Esteem and Self-Criticism as Predictors of Happiness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Helen Cheng & Adrian Furnham, 2001. "Attributional Style and Personality as Predictors of Happiness and Mental Health," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 307-327, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tony Beatton & Paul Frijters, 2012. "Unhappy Young Australians: a domain approach to explain life satisfaction change in children," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 289, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Tony Beatton & Paul Frijters, 2012. "Do changes in the lives of our peers make us unhappy?," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 290, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Krystine Batcho & Andrea Nave & Meghan DaRin, 2011. "A Retrospective Survey of Childhood Experiences," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 531-545, August.
- Ikechukwu Uba & Siti Nor Yaacob & Mansor Abu Talib & Rohani Abdullah & Sakineh Mofrad, 2013. "Socio-Cognitive Risk Factors of Conventional Substance Abuse," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(8), pages 1770-1780, August.
More about this item
Keywordsparental style; self-esteem; self-criticism; happiness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:5:y:2004:i:1:p:1-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .