Attributional Style and Personality as Predictors of Happiness and Mental Health
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 2 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/wellbeing+%26+quality-of-life/journal/10902/PS2|
- Mark Holder & Ben Coleman, 2008. "The contribution of temperament, popularity, and physical appearance to children’s happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 279-302, June.
- Melikşah Demir, 2008. "Sweetheart, you really make me happy: romantic relationship quality and personality as predictors of happiness among emerging adults," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 257-277, June.
- Leslie Francis & Yaacov Katz & Yaacov Yablon & Mandy Robbins, 2004. "Religiosity, Personality, and Happiness: A Study among Israeli Male Undergraduates," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 315-333, December.
- Justina A. V. Fischer & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2009.
"Does job satisfaction improve the health of workers? New evidence using panel data and objective measures of health,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 71-89.
- Fischer, Justina AV & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2007. "Does Job Satisfaction Improve The Health Of Workers? New Evidence Using Panel Data And Objective Measures Of Health," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 687, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Justina A. V. Fischer & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2008. "Does Job Satisfaction Improve the Health of Workers?: New Evidence Using Panel Data and Objective Measures of Health," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 76, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Fischer, Justina A.V. & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2007. "Does Job Satisfaction Improve the Health of Workers? New Evidence Using Panel Data and Objective Measures of Health," IZA Discussion Papers 3256, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Justina A. V. Fischer & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2008. "Personality, Job Satisfaction and Health - The Mediating Influence of Affectivity," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(III), pages 379-435, September.
- Justina A.V. Fischer & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2007. "Personality, Job Satisfaction and Health - The Mediating Influence of Affectivity," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-31, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Mark Holder & Ben Coleman, 2009. "The Contribution of Social Relationships to Children’s Happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 329-349, June.
- Helen Cheng & Adrian Furnham, 2004. "Perceived Parental Rearing Style, Self-Esteem and Self-Criticism as Predictors of Happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Mark Holder & Ben Coleman & Judi Wallace, 2010. "Spirituality, Religiousness, and Happiness in Children Aged 8–12 Years," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 131-150, April.
- Jiaxi Zhang & Danmin Miao & Yunfeng Sun & Runxuan Xiao & Lei Ren & Wei Xiao & Jiaxi Peng, 2014. "The Impacts of Attributional Styles and Dispositional Optimism on Subject Well-Being: A Structural Equation Modelling Analysis," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 119(2), pages 757-769, November.
- Pilar Sanjuán & Alejandro Magallares, 2014. "Coping Strategies as Mediating Variables Between Self-serving Attributional Bias and Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 443-453, April.
- Hirata Johannes, 2010. "Glücksforschung: Stand der Dinge und Bedeutung für die Ökonomik," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 61(1), pages 127-150, January.
- Chi-Yan Wong & Catherine So-Kum Tang, 2003. "Personality, Psychosocial Variables, and Life Satisfaction of Chinese Gay Men in Hong Kong," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 285-293, September.
- Nikolaos Tsigilis & Dalia Srebauite, 2015. "Dose Self-Esteem Mediates the Association Between Personality Traits and Happiness? A Structural Equation Modeling Approach," Journal of Social Science Studies, Macrothink Institute, vol. 2(2), pages 102-116, July.
- Tahira Jibeen, 2014. "Personality Traits and Subjective Well-Being: Moderating Role of Optimism in University Employees," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 157-172, August.
- Christopher Hafen & Kamlesh Singh & Brett Laursen, 2011. "The Happy Personality in India: The Role of Emotional Intelligence," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 12(5), pages 807-817, October.
- Isabel Albuquerque & Margarida Lima & Marcela Matos & Cláudia Figueiredo, 2013. "The Interplay Among Levels of Personality: The Mediator Effect of Personal Projects Between the Big Five and Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 235-250, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:2:y:2001:i:3:p:307-327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed