Personality and Subjective Well-Being: What Hides Behind Global Analyses?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Karen Hooker & Dan P. McAdams, 2003. "Personality Reconsidered: A New Agenda for Aging Research," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 58(6), pages 296-304.
- Edward Deci & Richard Ryan, 2008. "Hedonia, eudaimonia, and well-being: an introduction," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 1-11, January.
- Joar Vittersø & Fredrik Nilsen, 2002. "The Conceptual and Relational Structure of Subjective Well-Being, Neuroticism, and Extraversion: Once Again, Neuroticism Is the Important Predictor of Happiness," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 89-118, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isabel Albuquerque & Margarida Lima & Marcela Matos & Cláudia Figueiredo, 2014. "Work Matters: Work Personal Projects and the Idiosyncratic Linkages Between Traits, Eudaimonic and Hedonic Well-being," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 115(3), pages 885-906, February.
- repec:spr:jhappi:v:18:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10902-016-9792-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Isabel Albuquerque & Margarida Lima & Marcela Matos & Cláudia Figueiredo, 2013. "The Interplay Among Levels of Personality: The Mediator Effect of Personal Projects Between the Big Five and Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 235-250, March.
- Pullinger, Martin, 2014. "Working time reduction policy in a sustainable economy: Criteria and options for its design," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 11-19.
- Elias Soukiazis & Sara Ramos, 2016. "The Structure of Subjective Well-Being and Its Determinants: A Micro-Data Study for Portugal," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 1375-1399, April.
More about this item
KeywordsPersonality; Traits; Subjective well-being;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:105:y:2012:i:3:p:447-460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .