The value of the option to preserve farm real estate
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 36 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/120857/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Williams, Joseph T, 1991. "Real Estate Development as an Option," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 191-208, June.
- Capozza, Dennis & Li, Yuming, 1994. "The Intensity and Timing of Investment: The Case of Land," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 889-904, September.
- Henry J. Munneke & Joseph W. Trefzger, 1998. "Nonlinear Effects in Easement Valuation," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 16(2), pages 219-228.
- A. Steven Holland & Steven H. Ott & Timothy J. Riddiough, 2000. "The Role of Uncertainty in Investment: An Examination of Competing Investment Models Using Commercial Real Estate Data," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 28(1), pages 33-64.
- Laarni Bulan & Christopher J. Mayer & C. Tsuriel Somerville, 2006.
"Irreversible Investment, Real Options, and Competition: Evidence from Real Estate Development,"
NBER Working Papers
12486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bulan, Laarni & Mayer, Christopher & Somerville, C. Tsuriel, 2009. "Irreversible investment, real options, and competition: Evidence from real estate development," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 237-251, May.
- Laarni Bulan & Christopher Mayer & C. Tsuriel Somerville, . "Irreversible Investment, Real Options, and Competition: Evidence from Real Estate Development," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 391, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Capozza, Dennis R. & Li, Yuming, 2002. "Optimal Land Development Decisions," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 123-142, January.
- Schatzki, Todd, 2003. "Options, uncertainty and sunk costs:: an empirical analysis of land use change," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 86-105, July.
- Nancy Bockstael, 2008. "An Empirical Examination of the Timing of Land Conversions in the Presence of Farmland Preservation Programs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(3), pages 613-626.
- Eduardo S. Schwartz & Walter N. Torous, 2007. "Commercial Office Space: Testing the Implications of Real Options Models with Competitive Interactions," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 35(1), pages 1-20, 03.
- Dennis R. Capozza & Yuming Li, 2001. "Residential Investment and Interest Rates: An Empirical Test of Land Development as a Real Option," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 29(3), pages 503-519.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jecfin:v:36:y:2012:i:1:p:162-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.