The effect of European integration on trade with the APEC countries: 1981–2000
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 27 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12197/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nelson, Richard R & Pack, Howard, 1999.
"The Asian Miracle and Modern Growth Theory,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(457), pages 416-436, July.
- Laszlo Matyas, 1997. "Proper Econometric Specification of the Gravity Model," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 363-368, 05.
- Robert Scollay, 2001. "The Changing Outlook for Asia-Pacific Regionalism," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(9), pages 1135-1160, 09.
- Barry Eichengreen & Douglas A. Irwin, 1998.
"The Role of History in Bilateral Trade Flows,"
in: The Regionalization of the World Economy, pages 33-62
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Cook & Yuichiro Uchida, 2002. "Productivity growth in east Asia: a reappraisal," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(10), pages 1195-1207.
- John Thornton & Alessandro Goglio, 2002. "Regional bias and intra-regional trade in southeast Asia," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 205-208.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jecfin:v:27:y:2003:i:2:p:262-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.