The rotation model is not sustainable
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ellen E. Meade & Nathan Sheets, 2002.
"Regional influences on U.S. monetary policy: some implications for Europe,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
721, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ellen E. Meade & D. Nathan Sheets, 2002. "Regional Influences on U.S. Monetary Policy: Some Implications for Europe," CEP Discussion Papers dp0523, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Meade, Ellen E. & Sheets, D. Nathan, 2002. "Regional influences on U.S. monetary policy: some implications for Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20091, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ansgar Belke & Barbara Styczynska, 2006.
"The Allocation of Power in the Enlarged ECB Governing Council: An Assessment of the ECB Rotation Model,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44, pages 865-897, December.
- Ansgar Belke & Barbara Styczynska, 2004. "The Allocation of Power in the Enlarged ECB Governing Council: An Assessment of the ECB Rotation Model," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 242/2004, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Belke, Ansgar & von Schnurbein, Barbara, 2010.
"European Monetary Policy and the ECB Rotation Model – Voting Power of the Core versus the Periphery,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
175, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ansgar Belke & Barbara von Schnurbein, 2010. "European Monetary Policy and the ECB Rotation Model: Voting Power of the Core versus the Periphery," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 983, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Andrzej Torój, 2009.
"Solving Forward-Looking Models of Cross-Country Adjustment within the Euro Area,"
Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics,
CEJEME, vol. 1(3), pages 211-241, November.
- Torój, Andrzej, 2009. "Solving forward-looking models of cross-country adjustment within the euro area," MF Working Papers 2, Ministry of Finance in Poland, revised 04 Sep 2009.
- Ansgar Belke & Barbara Schnurbein, 2012. "European monetary policy and the ECB rotation model," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 151(1), pages 289-323, April.
- Michael Frenkel & Ralf Fendel, 2003. "The new ECB voting system: Some room for improvement," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 38(6), pages 334-338, November.
- Ansgar Belke & Barbara von Schnurbein, 2010. "European Monetary Policy and the ECB Rotation Model – Voting Power of the Core versus the Periphery," Ruhr Economic Papers 0175, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:intere:v:38:y:2003:i:3:p:119-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .