Politics with(out) Coase
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- De Bornier, Jean Magnan, 1986. "The Coase theorem and the empty core: A reexamination," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 265-271, December.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Dixit, Avinash & Olson, Mancur, 2000.
"Does voluntary participation undermine the Coase Theorem?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 309-335, June.
- Avinash Dixit & Mancur Olson, 1997. "Does Voluntary Participation Undermine the Coase Theorem?," CESifo Working Paper Series 139, CESifo Group Munich.
- Parisi, Francesco, 2003. "Political Coase Theorem," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 115(1-2), pages 1-36, April.
- Peter Bernholz, 1982. "Externalities as a Necessary Condition for Cyclical Social Preferences," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(4), pages 699-705.
- Gary S. Becker, 1983. "A Theory of Competition Among Pressure Groups for Political Influence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(3), pages 371-400.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alex Robson, 2014.
"Transaction costs can encourage Coasean bargaining,"
Springer, vol. 160(3), pages 539-549, September.
- Robson, Alex, 2012. "Transaction Costs can Encourage Coasean Bargaining," MPRA Paper 40892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alex Robson, 2012. "Transaction costs can encourage Coasean bargaining," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201208, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- A. Nicita & M. Rizzolli & H. Smith, 2012. "Exploring Coase’s world: an introduction," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 59(2), pages 111-120, July.
More about this item
KeywordsPolitical Coase theorem; Political externalities; Bargaining externalities; Cyclicality; C70; D23; D60; D80;
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:inrvec:v:59:y:2012:i:2:p:175-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.