Change vs. decline: A comparative analysis of the evolution of TFP in Italian regions, with a particular attention to the case of Turin
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mokyr, Joel, 1990. "Punctuated Equilibria and Technological Progress," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 350-354, May.
- Aldo Enrietti & Renato Lanzetti, 2002. "Fiat Auto: le ragioni della crisi e gli effetti a livello locale," Working Papers (-2012) 0207, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Moses Abramovitz, 1956. "Resource and Output Trends in the United States Since 1870," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number abra56-1, January.
- Moses Abramovitz, 1956. "Resource and Output Trends in the United States Since 1870," NBER Chapters,in: Resource and Output Trends in the United States Since 1870, pages 1-23 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Cullino & Cristina Fabrizi, 2005. "Tra crisi FIAT e mercati mondiali. Note sulla recente evoluzione del polo automotive torinese," L'industria, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 519-552.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Quatraro, 2009.
"Innovation, structural change and productivity growth: evidence from Italian regions, 1980--2003,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 33(5), pages 1001-1022, September.
- Francesco Quatraro, 2009. "Innovation, structural change and productivity growth. Evidence from Italian regions, 1980-2003," Post-Print halshs-00727621, HAL.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Quatraro, Francesco, 2007. "Shifting the Bias: How to Disentangle Creative Adoption from Radical Innovation. Empirical Evidence from Italy and the US," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200706, University of Turin.
- Francesco Quatraro, 2009. "The diffusion of regional innovation capabilities: Evidence from Italian patent data," Post-Print halshs-00727623, HAL.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Quatraro, Francesco, 2007. "Directed Technological Change and Total Factor Productivity. Effects and Determinants in a Sample of OECD Countries, 1971 – 2001," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200711, University of Turin.
More about this item
Keywordsstructural change; total factor productivity; industrial decline;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:inrvec:v:54:y:2007:i:1:p:86-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.