Change vs. decline: A comparative analysis of the evolution of TFP in Italian regions, with a particular attention to the case of Turin
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 54 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12232|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Moses Abramovitz, 1956. "Resource and Output Trends in the United States Since 1870," NBER Chapters, in: Resource and Output Trends in the United States Since 1870, pages 1-23 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moses Abramovitz, 1956. "Resource and Output Trends in the United States Since 1870," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number abra56-1, August.
- Cullino Roberto & Fabrizi Cristina, 2005. "Tra crisi FIAT e mercati mondiali. Note sulla recente evoluzione del polo automotive torinese," L'industria, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 519-552.
- Mokyr, Joel, 1990. "Punctuated Equilibria and Technological Progress," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 350-54, May.
- Aldo Enrietti & Renato Lanzetti, 2002. "Fiat Auto: le ragioni della crisi e gli effetti a livello locale," Working Papers (-2012) 0207, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:inrvec:v:54:y:2007:i:1:p:86-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.