The Past and the Future of Competitiveness Research: A Review in an Emerging Context of Innovation and EMNEs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moon, Hwy-Chang, 2016. "The Strategy for Korea's Economic Success," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780190228798.
- Paul, Justin & Parthasarathy, Sundar & Gupta, Parul, 2017. "Exporting challenges of SMEs: A review and future research agenda," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 327-342.
- Rialp, Alex & Rialp, Josep & Knight, Gary A., 2005. "The phenomenon of early internationalizing firms: what do we know after a decade (1993-2003) of scientific inquiry?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 147-166, April.
- Gary A Knight & Daekwan Kim, 2009. "International business competence and the contemporary firm," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 40(2), pages 255-273, February.
- Pragya Bhawsar & Utpal Chattopadhyay, 2015. "Competitiveness: Review, Reflections and Directions," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 16(4), pages 665-679, August.
- David J. Teece & Gary Pisano & Amy Shuen, 1997. "Dynamic capabilities and strategic management," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(7), pages 509-533, August.
- Robert Huggins & Piers Thompson, 2017. "Introducing regional competitiveness and development: contemporary theories and perspectives," Chapters, in: Robert Huggins & Piers Thompson (ed.), Handbook of Regions and Competitiveness, chapter 1, pages 1-32, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Srivardhini K. Jha & Charles Dhanaraj & Rishikesha T. Krishnan, 2018. "From Arbitrage to Global Innovation: Evolution of Multinational R&D in Emerging Markets," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 58(4), pages 633-661, August.
- Karl Aiginger & Susanne Bärenthaler-Sieber & Johanna Vogel, 2013. "Competitiveness under New Perspectives. WWWforEurope Working Paper No. 44," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 47019, November.
More about this item
KeywordsPathways to competitiveness; Productivity and sustainability; International business strategy; EMNE internationalization; Longitudinal review; Competitive advantage; Innovation capabilities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ijogbc:v:14:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s42943-019-00002-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.