The evolution of the environmental industry in the post-NAFTA era in Mexico
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 10 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10784|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2010.
"The U.S. Proposed Carbon Tariffs, WTO Scrutiny and China’s Responses,"
2010.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2010. "The U.S. proposed carbon tariffs, WTO scrutiny and China’s responses," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 203-225, August.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2009. "The U.S. proposed carbon tariffs, wto scrutiny and China's reponses," MPRA Paper 18976, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Dec 2009.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2009. "The US Proposed Carbon Tariffs, WTO Scrutiny and China's Responses," Economics Study Area Working Papers 106, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2008.
"Asian Energy and Environmental Policy: Promoting Growth While Preserving the Environment,"
12224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2008. "Asian energy and environmental policy: Promoting growth while preserving the environment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3905-3924, October.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2009.
"Is It Fair to Treat China as a Christmas Tree to Hang Everybody’s Complaints? Putting its Own Energy Saving into Perspective,"
2009.45, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2010. "Is it fair to treat China as a Christmas tree to hang everybody's complaints? Putting its own energy saving into perspective," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(Supplemen), pages S47-S56, September.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2008. "Is it fair to treat China as a Christmas tree to hang everybody’s complaints? putting its own energy saving into perspective," MPRA Paper 12276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2009. "Liberalizing climate-friendly goods and technologies in WTO environmental goods negotiations: product coverage, modalities, challenges and the way forward," MPRA Paper 16943, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2009.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2010. "The US proposed carbon tariffs and China's responses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2168-2170, May.
- Frank Ackerman & Kevin Gallagher, 2001. "Trade Liberalization and Pollution Intensive Industries in Developing Countries: A Partial Equilibrium Approach," International Trade 0106004, EconWPA.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Hettige, Hemamala & Wheeler, David, 1998. "What improves environmental performance? evidence from Mexican industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1877, The World Bank.
- Zhang, Zhong-Xiang, 2007. "China is moving away the pattern of "develop first and then treat the pollution"," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3547-3549, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ieaple:v:10:y:2010:i:2:p:147-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.