The evolution of the environmental industry in the post-NAFTA era in Mexico
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 10 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10784|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zhang, Zhong-Xiang, 2007. "China is moving away the pattern of "develop first and then treat the pollution"," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3547-3549, July.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2010.
"The U.S. proposed carbon tariffs, WTO scrutiny and China’s responses,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 203-225, August.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2009. "The US Proposed Carbon Tariffs, WTO Scrutiny and China's Responses," Economics Study Area Working Papers 106, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2009. "The U.S. proposed carbon tariffs, wto scrutiny and China's reponses," MPRA Paper 18976, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Dec 2009.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2010. "The U.S. Proposed Carbon Tariffs, WTO Scrutiny and China’s Responses," Working Papers 2010.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Hettige, Hemamala & Wheeler, David, 1998. "What improves environmental performance? evidence from Mexican industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1877, The World Bank.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2008. "Asian energy and environmental policy: Promoting growth while preserving the environment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3905-3924, October.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2008. "Asian Energy and Environmental Policy: Promoting Growth While Preserving the Environment," MPRA Paper 12224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2010. "The US proposed carbon tariffs and China's responses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2168-2170, May.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2010. "Is it fair to treat China as a Christmas tree to hang everybody's complaints? Putting its own energy saving into perspective," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(Supplemen), pages 47-56, September.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2008. "Is it fair to treat China as a Christmas tree to hang everybody’s complaints? putting its own energy saving into perspective," MPRA Paper 12276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2009. "Is It Fair to Treat China as a Christmas Tree to Hang Everybody’s Complaints? Putting its Own Energy Saving into Perspective," Working Papers 2009.45, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Frank Ackerman & Kevin Gallagher, 2001. "Trade Liberalization and Pollution Intensive Industries in Developing Countries: A Partial Equilibrium Approach," International Trade 0106004, EconWPA.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2009. "Liberalizing climate-friendly goods and technologies in WTO environmental goods negotiations: product coverage, modalities, challenges and the way forward," MPRA Paper 16943, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2009. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ieaple:v:10:y:2010:i:2:p:147-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.