Social Change versus Transition: The Political Economy of Institutions and Transitional Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eckehard Rosenbaum, 2000. "What is a Market? On the Methodology of a Contested Concept," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 58(4), pages 455-482.
- Jean-Louis Laville, 2003. "A New European Socioeconomic Perspective," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 61(3), pages 389-405.
- Weitzman Martin L. & Xu Chenggang, 1994.
"Chinese Township-Village Enterprises as Vaguely Defined Cooperatives,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 121-145, April.
- M Weitzman & Chenggang Xu, 1993. "Chinese Township Village Enterprises as Vaguely Defined Cooperations," CEP Discussion Papers dp0155, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Weitzman, M & Xu, Cheng-Gang, 1993. "Chinese township village enterprises as vaguely defined cooperations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3754, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- János Kornai, 1994. "Highway and Byways: Studies on Reform and Postcommunist Transition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262111985, July.
- Steven Pressman, 2001. "The Challenge of Social Economics: A Review Essay," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 59(1), pages 109-114.
- Kornai, Janos, 1993. "The Evolution of Financial Discipline under the Postsocialist System," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 315-336.
- Murrell, Peter, 1992. "Evolutionary and Radical Approaches to Economic Reform," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 79-95.
- John Marangos, 2002. "Alternative Methods of Institutional Development for Transition Economies," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 158(3), pages 483-483, September.
- Milan Zafirovski, 1999. "Profit-Making as Social Action: an Alternative Social-economic Perspective," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 57(1), pages 47-83.
- Alexander Blankenagel, 2000. "Legal Reforms in Russia: Visible Steps, Obvious Gaps, and an Invisible Hand?," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 156(1), pages 1-99, March.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1995. "Recent Evolutionary Theorizing about Economic Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 48-90, March.
- John Marangos, 2005. "Alternative models of transition and institutional development," Global Business and Economics Review, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(4), pages 390-408.
- Smyth, Russell, 1998. " New Institutionalist Economics in the Post-Socialist Transformation Debate," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 361-398, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Taku Suzuki, 2016.
"Radicalism Versus Gradualism: An Analytical Survey Of The Transition Strategy Debate,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 807-834, September.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suzuki, Taku, 2015. "Radicalism versus Gradualism: An Analytical Survey of the Transition Strategy Debate," RRC Working Paper Series 45, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
KeywordsTransition process; Holistic approach; Institutions; Social change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:fosoec:v:40:y:2011:i:1:p:119-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.