Social Change versus Transition: The Political Economy of Institutions and Transitional Economies
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 40 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://socialeconomics.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/12143|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean-Louis Laville, 2003. "A New European Socioeconomic Perspective," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 61(3), pages 389-405.
- Weitzman Martin L. & Xu Chenggang, 1994.
"Chinese Township-Village Enterprises as Vaguely Defined Cooperatives,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 121-145, April.
- M Weitzman & Chenggang Xu, 1993. "Chinese Township Village Enterprises as Vaguely Defined Cooperations," CEP Discussion Papers dp0155, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- M Weitzman & Cheng-Gang Xu, 1993. "Chinese township village enterprises as vaguely defined cooperations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3754, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- János Kornai, 1994. "Highway and Byways: Studies on Reform and Postcommunist Transition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262111985, July.
- Steven Pressman, 2001. "The Challenge of Social Economics: A Review Essay," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 59(1), pages 109-114.
- Kornai, Janos, 1993. "The Evolution of Financial Discipline under the Postsocialist System," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 315-336.
- Murrell, Peter, 1992. "Evolutionary and Radical Approaches to Economic Reform," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 79-95.
- John Marangos, 2002. "Alternative Methods of Institutional Development for Transition Economies," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 158(3), pages 483-483, September.
- Milan Zafirovski, 1999. "Profit-Making as Social Action: an Alternative Social-economic Perspective," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 57(1), pages 47-83.
- Alexander Blankenagel, 2000. "Legal Reforms in Russia: Visible Steps, Obvious Gaps, and an Invisible Hand?," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 156(1), pages 1-99, March.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1995. "Recent Evolutionary Theorizing about Economic Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 48-90, March.
- John Marangos, 2005. "Alternative models of transition and institutional development," Global Business and Economics Review, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(4), pages 390-408.
- Smyth, Russell, 1998. " New Institutionalist Economics in the Post-Socialist Transformation Debate," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 361-398, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)