Dilatation monotone risk measures are law invariant
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Acerbi, Carlo, 2002. "Spectral measures of risk: A coherent representation of subjective risk aversion," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1505-1518, July.
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie Bell, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grigorova Miryana, 2014. "Stochastic dominance with respect to a capacity and risk measures," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 31(3-4), pages 1-37, December.
- Emmanuel Lepinette & Ilya Molchanov, 2016. "Risk Arbitrage and Hedging to Acceptability," Papers 1605.07884, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2016.
- Miryana Grigorova, 2011. "Stochastic dominance with respect to a capacity and risk measures," Working Papers hal-00639667, HAL.
- Marcelo Brutti Righi & Paulo Sergio Ceretta, 2015. "Shortfall Deviation Risk: An alternative to risk measurement," Papers 1501.02007, arXiv.org, revised May 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsCoherent risk measures; Convex risk measures; Dilatation monotonicity; Factor monotonicity; Fatou property; Law invariance; Second-order stochastic dominance; G32; 91B16; 91B30;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:11:y:2007:i:2:p:291-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .