Risk measures with comonotonic subadditivity or convexity and respecting stochastic orders
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frittelli, Marco & Rosazza Gianin, Emanuela, 2002. "Putting order in risk measures," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1473-1486, July.
- Yaari, Menahem E, 1987. "The Dual Theory of Choice under Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 95-115, January.
- Schmeidler, David, 1989.
"Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 571-587, May.
- David Schmeidler, 1989. "Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7662, David K. Levine.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Elyès Jouini & Walter Schachermayer & Nizar Touzi, 2006. "Law Invariant Risk Measures Have the Fatou Property," Post-Print halshs-00176522, HAL.
- Wang, Shaun, 1996. "Premium Calculation by Transforming the Layer Premium Density," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 71-92, May.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/342 is not listed on IDEAS
- L. Rüschendorf, 1983. "Solution of a statistical optimization problem by rearrangement methods," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 55-61, December.
- Wang, Shaun & Dhaene, Jan, 1998. "Comonotonicity, correlation order and premium principles," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 235-242, July.
- Wang, Shaun S. & Young, Virginia R. & Panjer, Harry H., 1997. "Axiomatic characterization of insurance prices," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 173-183, November.
- Hans Föllmer & Alexander Schied, 2002. "Convex measures of risk and trading constraints," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 429-447.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven Kou & Xianhua Peng, 2014. "On the Measurement of Economic Tail Risk," Papers 1401.4787, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2015.
- Grigorova Miryana, 2014. "Stochastic dominance with respect to a capacity and risk measures," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 31(3-4), pages 1-37, December.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:2:p:720-732 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grigorova Miryana, 2014. "Stochastic orderings with respect to a capacity and an application to a financial optimization problem," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 31(2), pages 1-31, June.
- Miryana Grigorova, 2011. "Stochastic dominance with respect to a capacity and risk measures," Working Papers hal-00639667, HAL.
- Cont Rama & Deguest Romain & He Xue Dong, 2013. "Loss-based risk measures," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 30(2), pages 133-167, June.
- Rama Cont & Romain Deguest & Xuedong He, 2011. "Loss-Based Risk Measures," Papers 1110.1436, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:24-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rama Cont & Romain Deguest & Xuedong He, 2011. "Loss-Based Risk Measures," Working Papers hal-00629929, HAL.
- Goovaerts, Marc & Linders, Daniël & Van Weert, Koen & Tank, Fatih, 2012. "On the interplay between distortion, mean value and Haezendonck–Goovaerts risk measures," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 10-18.
- Jaume Belles-Sampera & Montserrat Guillén & Miguel Santolino, 2013.
"“The use of flexible quantile-based measures in risk assessment”,"
IREA Working Papers
201323, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2013.
- Jaume Belles-Sampera & Montserrat Guillén & Miguel Santolino, 2015. "The use of flexible quantile-based measures in risk assessment," Working Papers 2014-09, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
- Gianni Bosi & Magalì Zuanon, 2012. "A note on the axiomatization of Wang premium principle by means of continuity considerations," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 3158-3165.
- Labopin-Richard T. & Gamboa F. & Garivier A. & Iooss B., 2016. "Bregman superquantiles. Estimation methods and applications," Dependence Modeling, De Gruyter Open, vol. 4(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Jaume Belles-Sampera & Montserrat Guillén & Miguel Santolino, 2013. "“Beyond Value-at-Risk: GlueVaR Distortion Risk Measures”," IREA Working Papers 201302, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsChoquet integral (Concave) distortion Risk measure Stochastic orders Coherent;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:45:y:2009:i:3:p:459-465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.