Large dimension forecasting models and random singular value spectra
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Forni, Mario & Hallin, Marc & Lippi, Marco & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2005.
"The Generalized Dynamic Factor Model: One-Sided Estimation and Forecasting,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 830-840, September.
- Forni, Mario & Hallin, Marc & Lippi, Marco & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2002. "The Generalized Dynamic Factor Model: One-Sided Estimation and Forecasting," CEPR Discussion Papers 3432, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mario Forni & Marc Hallin & Marco Lippi & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2005. "The generalised dynamic factor model: one sided estimation and forecasting," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/10129, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mario Forni & Marc Hallin & Marco Lippi & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2003. "The Generalized Dynamic Factor Model. One-Sided Estimation and Forecasting," LEM Papers Series 2003/13, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Forni M. & Hallin M., 2003. "The Generalized Dynamic Factor Model: One-Sided Estimation and Forecasting," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 143, Society for Computational Economics.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2005. "Implications of Dynamic Factor Models for VAR Analysis," NBER Working Papers 11467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandoval, Leonidas & Franca, Italo De Paula, 2012. "Correlation of financial markets in times of crisis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(1), pages 187-208.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:507:y:2018:i:c:p:499-509 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonidas Sandoval Junior & Italo De Paula Franca, 2011. "Correlation of financial markets in times of crisis," Papers 1102.1339, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2011.
- Romain Allez & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2012. "Eigenvector dynamics: general theory and some applications," Papers 1203.6228, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2012.
- Christoly Biely & Stefan Thurner, 2008. "Random matrix ensembles of time-lagged correlation matrices: derivation of eigenvalue spectra and analysis of financial time-series," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(7), pages 705-722.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:126:y:2017:i:c:p:33-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Linda Margarita Medina Herrera & Ernesto Armando Pacheco Velazquez, 2013. "Spectral Analysis And Networks In Financial Correlation Matrices, Analisis Espectral Y Redes En Matrices De Correlacion Financiera," Revista Internacional Administracion & Finanzas, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 6(6), pages 15-28.
- Reigneron, Pierre-Alain & Allez, Romain & Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe, 2011. "Principal regression analysis and the index leverage effect," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(17), pages 3026-3035.
- Joel Bun & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Marc Potters, 2016. "Cleaning large correlation matrices: tools from random matrix theory," Papers 1610.08104, arXiv.org.
More about this item
Keywords05.45.Tp Time series analysis; 02.10.Yn Matrix theory; 89.65.Gh Economics; econophysics; financial markets; business and management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eurphb:v:55:y:2007:i:2:p:201-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.