Effects of saving and spending patterns on holding time distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ning Ding & Ning Xi & Yougui Wang, 2005. "Effects of Saving and Spending Patterns on Holding Time Distribution," Papers physics/0507149, arXiv.org.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aoki,Masanao, 1998. "New Approaches to Macroeconomic Modeling," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637695, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yougui Wang & Ning Ding & Ning Xi, 2005. "Prospects for Money Transfer Models," Papers physics/0507161, arXiv.org.
- Newby, Michael & Behr, Adam & Feizabadi, Mitra Shojania, 2011. "Investigating the distribution of personal income obtained from the recent U.S. data," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1170-1173, May.
- Arnab Chatterjee & Bikas K Chakrabarti, 2005. "Ideal-Gas Like Markets: Effect of Savings," Papers physics/0507136, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2005.
- Xing, Xiaoyun & Xiong, Wanting & Chen, Liujun & Chen, Jiawei & Wang, Yougui & Stanley, H. Eugene, 2018. "Money circulation and debt circulation: A restatement of quantity theory of money," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-1, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Yougui Wang & Ning Ding, 2005. "Dynamic Process of Money Transfer Models," Papers physics/0507162, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eurphb:v:36:y:2003:i:1:p:149-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.