Social Equivalent of Free Energy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCauley, Joseph L., 2003. "Thermodynamic analogies in economics and finance: instability of markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 329(1), pages 199-212.
- Edward W. Piotrowski & Jan Sladkowski, "undated". "The Thermodynamics of Portfolios," Departmental Working Papers 2, University of Bialtystok, Department of Theoretical Physics.
- Adrian Dragulescu & Victor M. Yakovenko, 2000. "Statistical mechanics of money," Papers cond-mat/0001432, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2000.
- McCauley, Joseph l., 2004. "Thermodynamic analogies in economics and finance: instability of markets," MPRA Paper 2159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aoki,Masanao, 1998. "New Approaches to Macroeconomic Modeling," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637695, March.
- Gaveau, B. & Martinás, K. & Moreau, M. & Tóth, J., 2002. "Entropy, extropy and information potential in stochastic systems far from equilibrium," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 305(3), pages 445-466.
More about this item
Keywordssocial systems; social free energy; adaptation; organisation; dispersion relation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zna:indecs:v:2:y:2004:i:1:p:53-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.