The thermodynamics of portfolios
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piotrowski, Edward W & Sładkowski, Jan, 2004. "Arbitrage risk induced by transaction costs," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 331(1), pages 233-239.
- Szczypińska, Anna & Piotrowski, Edward W., 2009.
"Inconsistency of the judgment matrix in the AHP method and the decision maker’s knowledge,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 388(6), pages 907-915.
- Anna Szczypinska & Edward W. Piotrowski, 2008. "Inconsistency of the judgment matrix in the AHP method and the decision maker's knowledge," Papers 0806.4876, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2008.
- Piotrowski, Edward W. & Sładkowski, Jan, 2005. "Quantum diffusion of prices and profits," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 345(1), pages 185-195.
- Edward W. Piotrowski, "undated". "Problems with the Astumian's Paradox (in Polish)," Departmental Working Papers 121pl, University of Bialtystok, Department of Theoretical Physics.
- Josip Stepanic, 2004. "Social Equivalent of Free Energy," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 2(1), pages 53-60.
- Edward W. Piotrowski & Jan Sladkowski, "undated". "The Merchandising Mathematician Model. Stochastic Demand and Supply," Departmental Working Papers 1, University of Bialtystok, Department of Theoretical Physics.
- Edward W. Piotrowski & Jan Sladkowski, "undated". "An Invitation to Quantum Game Theory," Departmental Working Papers 15, University of Bialtystok, Department of Theoretical Physics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:cond-mat/0011280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.