New Approaches to Macroeconomic Modeling
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiarella, Carl & Di Guilmi, Corrado, 2011.
"The financial instability hypothesis: A stochastic microfoundation framework,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1151-1171, August.
- Carl Chiarella & Corrado Di Guilmi, 2010. "The Financial Instability Hypothesis: A Stochastic Microfoundation Framework," Research Paper Series 273, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- M. Gallegati & A. Palestrini & D. Gatti & E. Scalas, 2006. "Aggregation of Heterogeneous Interacting Agents: The Variant Representative Agent Framework," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 1(1), pages 5-19, May.
- Aoki, Masanao & Yoshikawa, Hiroshi, 2006.
"Uncertainty, policy ineffectiveness, and long stagnation of the macroeconomy,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 261-272, August.
- Masanao Aoki & Hiroshi Yoshikawa, 2003. "Uncertainty, Policy Ineffectiveness, and Long Stagnation of the Macroeconomy," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-197, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Masanao Aoki, 2003. "Uncertainty, Policy Ineffectiveness, and Long Stagnation of the Macroeconomy," UCLA Economics Online Papers 274, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Alfarano, Simone & Milakovic, Mishael, 2009. "Network structure and N-dependence in agent-based herding models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 78-92, January.
- Albrecht Irle & Jonas Kauschke & Thomas Lux & Mishael Milaković, 2011.
"Switching Rates And The Asymptotic Behavior Of Herding Models,"
Advances in Complex Systems (ACS),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(03), pages 359-376.
- Irle, Albrecht & Kauschke, Jonas & Lux, Thomas & Milaković, Mishael, 2010. "Switching rates and the asymptotic behavior of herding models," Kiel Working Papers 1595, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Alfarano Simone & Milakovic Mishael, 2012.
"Identification of Interaction Effects in Survey Expectations: A Cautionary Note,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 16(4), pages 1-23, October.
- Alfarano, Simone & Milaković, Mishael, 2010. "Identification of interaction effects in survey expectations: A cautionary note," BERG Working Paper Series 75, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Alfarano, Simone & Milakovic, Mishael, 2010. "Identification of Interaction Effects in Survey Expectations: A Cautionary Note," MPRA Paper 26002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- N. Ding & N. Xi & Y. Wang, 2003.
"Effects of saving and spending patterns on holding time distribution,"
The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems,
Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 36(1), pages 149-153, November.
- Ning Ding & Ning Xi & Yougui Wang, 2005. "Effects of Saving and Spending Patterns on Holding Time Distribution," Papers physics/0507149, arXiv.org.
- Josip Stepanic, 2004. "Social Equivalent of Free Energy," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 2(1), pages 53-60.
- Michael Milakovic & Simone Alfarano, 2007.
"Should Network Structure Matter in Agent-Based Finance?,"
wp07-02, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Alfarano, Simone & Milaković, Mishael, 2008. "Should Network Structure Matter in Agent-Based Finance?," Economics Working Papers 2008-04, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Power, Gabriel J. & Turvey, Calum G., 2008. "On Term Structure Models of Commodity Futures Prices and the Kaldor-Working Hypothesis," 2008 Conference, April 21-22, 2008, St. Louis, Missouri 37608, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Michele Catalano & Corrado Di Guilmi, 2016. "Uncertainty, rationality and complexity in a multi sectoral dynamic model: the Dynamic Stochastic Generalized Aggregation approach," CAMA Working Papers 2016-16, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Shu-Heng Chen & Sai-Ping Li, 2011. "Econophysics: Bridges over a Turbulent Current," Papers 1107.5373, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521637695. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.