Dynamic Process of Money Transfer Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Yougui & Qiu, Hanqing, 2005. "The velocity of money in a life-cycle model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 353(C), pages 493-500.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Marc Mezard, 2000. "Wealth condensation in a simple model of economy," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500026, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- A. Chakraborti & B.K. Chakrabarti, 2000. "Statistical mechanics of money: how saving propensity affects its distribution," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 17(1), pages 167-170, September.
- N. Ding & N. Xi & Y. Wang, 2003.
"Effects of saving and spending patterns on holding time distribution,"
The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems,
Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 36(1), pages 149-153, November.
- Ning Ding & Ning Xi & Yougui Wang, 2005. "Effects of Saving and Spending Patterns on Holding Time Distribution," Papers physics/0507149, arXiv.org.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Bikas K. Chakrabarti, 2000. "Statistical mechanics of money: How saving propensity affects its distribution," Papers cond-mat/0004256, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2000.
- Chatterjee, Arnab & K. Chakrabarti, Bikas & Manna, S.S, 2004. "Pareto law in a kinetic model of market with random saving propensity," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 335(1), pages 155-163.
- Nicola Scafetta & Sergio Picozzi & Bruce West, 2004. "An out-of-equilibrium model of the distributions of wealth," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 353-364.
- Arnab Chatterjee & Bikas K. Chakrabarti & S. S. Manna, 2003. "Pareto Law in a Kinetic Model of Market with Random Saving Propensity," Papers cond-mat/0301289, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2004.
- Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe & Mézard, Marc, 2000. "Wealth condensation in a simple model of economy," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 282(3), pages 536-545.
- Ning Ding & Ning Xi & Yougui Wang, 2005. "The Economic Mobility in Money Transfer," Papers physics/0507158, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2005.
- Nicola Scafetta & Sergio Picozzi & Bruce J. West, 2004. "An out-of-equilibrium model of the distributions of wealth," Papers cond-mat/0403045, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Jing & Wang, Yougui, 2014. "The time-dependent characteristics of relative mobility," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 291-295.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:physics/0507162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.