Health care and patients’ migration across Spanish regions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Burns, Lawton R. & Wholey, Douglas R., 1992. "The impact of physician characteristics in conditional choice models for hospital care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 43-62, May.
- McGuire, Thomas G., 2000. "Physician agency," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 461-536 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ctc:serie1:def9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudio Pinto, 2017. "Perceived quality and formation of inter-regional networks of health care migration," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 7(3), pages 1-5.
- Fabbri, D & Robone, S, 2008.
"The geography of hospital admission in a National Health Service with patient choice: evidence from Italy,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
08/29, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Fabbri D & Robone S, 2009. "The geography of hospital admission in a National Health Service with patient choice: Evidence from Italy," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/16, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Fabbri D & Robone S, 2009. "The geography of hospital admission in a National Health Service with patient choice: Evidence from Italy," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/10, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Fattore, Giovanni & Petrarca, Giuseppina & Torbica, Aleksandra, 2014. "Traveling for care: Inter-regional mobility for aortic valve substitution in Italy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 90-97.
- Roberto Ippoliti & Greta Falavigna, 2013. "Subjects’ decision-making process: an empirical analysis on patients’ mobility process and the role of pharmaceutical clinical research," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 60(3), pages 319-342, September.
- de Mello-Sampayo, Felipa, 2014. "Gravity for Health: an Application to State Mental Hospital Admissions in Texas," MPRA Paper 59758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. Balia & R. Brau & E. Marrocu, 2014. "Free patient mobility is not a free lunch. Lessons from a decentralised NHS," Working Paper CRENoS 201409, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Elenka Brenna & Federico Spandonaro, 2014. "Does federalism induce patients’ mobility across regions? Evidence from the Italian experience," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def009, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Emanuela Marrocu & Silvia Balia & Rinaldo Brau, 2016. "A spatial analysis of inter-regional patient mobility in Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa16p127, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsMigration; Health care; Spain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:7:y:2006:i:2:p:114-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .