Health care and patients’ migration across Spanish regions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Burns, Lawton R. & Wholey, Douglas R., 1992. "The impact of physician characteristics in conditional choice models for hospital care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 43-62, May.
- McGuire, Thomas G., 2000. "Physician agency," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 461-536 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ctc:serie1:def9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudio Pinto, 2017. "Perceived quality and formation of inter-regional networks of health care migration," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 7(3), pages 1-5.
- Fabbri, D & Robone, S, 2008.
"The geography of hospital admission in a National Health Service with patient choice: evidence from Italy,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
08/29, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Fabbri D & Robone S, 2009. "The geography of hospital admission in a National Health Service with patient choice: Evidence from Italy," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/16, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Fabbri D & Robone S, 2009. "The geography of hospital admission in a National Health Service with patient choice: Evidence from Italy," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/10, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Fattore, Giovanni & Petrarca, Giuseppina & Torbica, Aleksandra, 2014. "Traveling for care: Inter-regional mobility for aortic valve substitution in Italy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 90-97.
- Roberto Ippoliti & Greta Falavigna, 2013. "Subjects’ decision-making process: an empirical analysis on patients’ mobility process and the role of pharmaceutical clinical research," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 60(3), pages 319-342, September.
- de Mello-Sampayo, Felipa, 2014. "Gravity for Health: an Application to State Mental Hospital Admissions in Texas," MPRA Paper 59758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. Balia & R. Brau & E. Marrocu, 2014. "Free patient mobility is not a free lunch. Lessons from a decentralised NHS," Working Paper CRENoS 201409, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Elenka Brenna & Federico Spandonaro, 2014. "Does federalism induce patients’ mobility across regions? Evidence from the Italian experience," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def009, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Emanuela Marrocu & Silvia Balia & Rinaldo Brau, 2016. "A spatial analysis of inter-regional patient mobility in Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa16p127, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsMigration; Health care; Spain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:7:y:2006:i:2:p:114-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.