Primary care delivery, risk pooling and economic efficiency
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 11 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/medicine/health+informatics/journal/10198/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Åke Blomqvist & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2002.
"Information Asymmetry, Insurance, and the Decision to Hospitalize,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Blomqvist, Ake & Leger, Pierre Thomas, 2005. "Information asymmetry, insurance, and the decision to hospitalize," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 775-793, July.
- Åke Blomqvist & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2003. "Information Asymmetry, Insurance, and the Decision to Hospitalize," Departmental Working Papers wp0305, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Åke Blomqvist & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2001. "Information Asymmetry, Insurance, and the Decision to Hospitalize," Cahiers de recherche 01-03, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Siciliani Luigi, 2007. "Optimal Contracts for Health Services in the Presence of Waiting Times and Asymmetric Information," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-27, August.
- Chalkley, Martin & Khalil, Fahad, 2005.
"Third party purchasing of health services: Patient choice and agency,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1132-1153, November.
- Fahad Khalil & Martin Chalkley, 2005. "Third Party Purchasing of Health Services: Patient Choice and Agency," Working Papers UWEC-2003-35-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Chalkley, M. & Malcomson, J.M., 1998.
"Government purchasing of health services,"
Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics
9821, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Moreno, Diego & Wooders, John, 1996.
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 80-112, November.
- Bernheim, B. Douglas & Peleg, Bezalel & Whinston, Michael D., 1987. "Coalition-Proof Nash Equilibria I. Concepts," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 1-12, June.
- Zweifel, Peter & Manning, Willard G., 2000. "Moral hazard and consumer incentives in health care," Handbook of Health Economics, in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 409-459 Elsevier.
- Dranove, David, 1988. "Demand Inducement and the Physician/Patient Relationship," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(2), pages 281-98, April.
- Pauly, Mark V. & Ramsey, Scott D., 1999. "Would you like suspenders to go with that belt? An analysis of optimal combinations of cost sharing and managed care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 443-458, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:11:y:2010:i:2:p:161-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.